Found 1 Documents

Pengaruh Jumlah Saluran Distribusi Terhadap Omzet Penjualan : Studi Kasus pada PT. Heinz ABC Indonesia Cabang Bogor Supariyani, Hj. Emmy; Djakaria, Aka
Jurnal Ilmiah Ranggagading (JIR) Vol 10, No 2 (2010): Jurnal Ilmiah Ranggagading
Publisher : Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Kesatuan

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar


Tough competition in business needs to be responded by concrete action to anticipate the expansion and behavior of more and more complex market. The amount of companies of the same type causes competition among them to get consumers as many as possible. Thereby, the companies spur to respond their circles, either consumers circles or the companies of the same type as competitors. Distribution channel is the process of delivering products, either directly or indirectly, from producers to consumer in meet the consumers’ need. A good distribution channel will encourage the consumers to keep buying or consuming the offered products since they feel satisfied to the products they have consumed as well as increasing their confidence to keep consuming them. From the correlation analysis, it can be found out that at PT Heinz ABC Indonesia, Bogor Branch, the impact of distribution channel towards selling revenue equals 88 percent. The rest -12 percent – is influenced by other factors such as price, consumers’ behaviour, promotion, etc. Overall, the distribution conducted by the company is good enough. However, the company needs to evaluate the distribution channel to find out weaknesses, thereby business activities of the company can be improved