Astiwi Indriani
Jurusan Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis Universitas Diponegoro

Published : 17 Documents
Articles

Found 2 Documents
Search
Journal : Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi dan Keuangan

POTENSI EKONOMI PENGGUNAAN BAHAN BAKAR MINYAK (Studi Kasus Universitas Diponegoro) Indriani, Astiwi
JIAK : Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi dan Keuangan Vol 7 No 1 (2018): JIAK
Publisher : P4M STIE Putra Bangsa

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (181.427 KB) | DOI: 10.32639/jiak.v7i1.268

Abstract

This research want to investigate the economic potential of the use of fuel oil with research object at Diponegoro University. This research was conducted to know the potential of oil fuel usage in the campus area, the potential cost to fulfill the requirement of fuel oil and analyze the influence of the number of vehicle and the type of vehicle variable to the fuel consumption as well as the average difference of fuel consumption between the type of motorcycle and cars.The analysis technique used is quantitative descriptive analysis to find out the potential use and cost of fuel oil; also used multiple linear regression analysis and t-test different to analyze average difference of fuel consumption between motorcycle and car.The results of the analysis show that the potential use of fuel reaches 1987,7 liters for the nearest distance and 5331,5 liters for the furthest distance with potential cost of each reach 13 million rupiah and 35 million rupiah every 5 hours/week. Show that campus has a very high potential in the absorption of fuel. Then the percentage of vehicle users is mostly contributed by vehicles with vehicle code : H (42%), B (10%), and K (9%). The Results of multiple linear regression analysis with t test showed that the number of vehicles and vehicle types variable partially have a significant positive effect on the use (consumption) of fuel. Adjusted R square value of 94.7% and the rest 5.3% is influenced by other factors. T-test different results indicate that there are differences in fuel consumption between types of motorcycle and cars.Keywords: Number of vehicles, Type of Vehicle, Economic Potential of Fuel Oil Usage.
PENILAIAN TINGKAT KESEHATAN KOPERASI JASA KEUANGAN SYARIAH WANITA Indriani, Astiwi; Fitria, Shoimatul
JIAK : Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi dan Keuangan Vol 9 No 1 (2020): JIAK
Publisher : P4M STIE Putra Bangsa

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (1008.361 KB) | DOI: 10.32639/jiak.v9i1.341

Abstract

This study is a study of the application of the assessment of banking health level then adopted to measure the health level of Koperasi Jasa Keuangan Syariah (KJKS) for women in Central Java. The population in this study is all financial service cooperatives in Central Java in 2012-2014. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling with a sample of 5 KJKS for women. Data obtained through secondary data in the form of RAT reports and annual reports. The analysis technique used is descriptive analysis. The results of the analysis showed that the KJKS for Women in Central Java had a composite rating of 3 (PK-3), which means that each KJKS for Women in Central Java was healthy enough and able to deal with the negative effects of changes in business conditions and other external factors.