Found 1 Documents
Journal : Perspektif : Jurnal Ekonomi dan Manajemen Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika

Analisis yang Mempengaruhi Kepuasan Kerja Perawat Pada Rumah Sakit Islam Yarsi Pontianak Nurmalasari, Nurmalasari
Perspektif Vol 11, No 1 (2013): Maret 2013
Publisher :

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (427.319 KB) | DOI: 10.31294/jp.v11i1.3358


This study aims to analyze factors that influence job satisfaction in hospital nurses YARSI Pontianak. The variables used are salaries / wages (x1), co-workers (x2), working conditions (x3), the opportunity to go forward (x4), communications (x5), job security (x6) as independent variables and job satisfaction as the dependent variable. The method used by the survey method, the total population in the set of 39 respondents. Techniques of data collection consisted of interviews, observation, questionnaires, and documentation. Data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression. Based on data analysis coefficient of determination or R squre amounted to 0.662. means that variable Y is influenced by the six independent variables at 66.2% while the remaining 34.8% were influenced by other variables. Value adjuster R Square of 59.9% indicates that there must be a strong influence of salary / wages (x1), peers (x2), working conditions (x3), the opportunity to go forward (x4), communications (x5) and job security (x6) are inter-related unit nurse at 59.9%, while the remaining 40.1% were influenced by other variables not examined in this study. It can be concluded that the hypotesis this research is accepted.