Articles

Found 2 Documents
Search

PEMBELAJARAN MENULIS CERITA PENDEK SISWA KELAS VII SMP GLOBAL MADANI Wahyuni, Try; Suliani, Ni Nyoman Wetty; Widodo, Mulyanto
JURNAL KATA (Bahasa, Sastra, Dan Pembelajarannya) Vol 3, No 3 (2015)
Publisher : FKIP Unila

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This study aimed to describe the planning, implementation, and assessment of learning to write short story. Method which is used in this research is descriptive qualitative. The results showed that the teacher have done three stages of learning there is learning plan (the identity of subjects, core competencies and basic competencies, indicators, learning objectives, learning materials, teaching methods, learning media, learning scenarios, and assessment), the implementation of learning (teacher activity and activities of students), and assessment of learning. Activities that teacher’s doing include three phases of activity, namely preliminary activities, core activities, and closing activities. At the core activity occurs student activity which includes activities to observe, such as the trying activity, reasoning activity, and the activity of communicating. The evaluation of learning outcomes teacher’s evaluation also fulfill criteria in accordance with the curriculum learning in 2013.Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mendeskripsikan perencanaan, pelaksanaan, dan penilaian pembelajaran menulis cerita pendek. Metode yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah deskriptif kualitatif. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa guru telah melakukan tiga tahap pembelajaran yaitu perencanaan pembelajaran (identitas mata pelajaran, kompetensi inti dan kompetensi dasar, indikator, tujuan pembelajaran, materi pembelajaran, metode pembelajaran, media belajar, skenario pembelajaran, dan penilaian), pelaksanaan pembelajaran (aktivitas guru dan aktivitas siswa), dan penilaian pembelajaran. Aktivitas yang dilakukan guru seperti tiga tahap kegiatan, yaitu kegiatan pendahuluan, kegiatan inti, dan kegiatan penutup. Pada kegiatan inti terjadi aktivitas siswa yang meliputi aktivitas mengamati, aktivitas menanya, aktivitas mencoba, aktivitas menalar, dan aktivitas mengomunikasikan. Kegiatan penilaian pembelajaran hasil penilaian yang telah dilaksanakan guru juga telah memenuhi kriteria penilaian pembelajaran yang sesuai dengan Kurikulum 2013.Kata kunci: cerita pendek, perencanaan, penerapan penilaian. 
FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENDAPATAN KELOMPOK TANI TERNAK SAPI DI DESA PENYESAWAN KECAMATAN KAMPAR (Studi Kasus Kelompok Tani Bukik Batang Potai) Wahyuni, Try; Iyan, Rita Yani
Jurnal Online Mahasiswa (JOM) Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi Vol 4, No 1 (2017): Wisuda Februari
Publisher : Jurnal Online Mahasiswa (JOM) Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This research aims to know the factors that affect the income of live stock farmers group Bukik Potai Stems in the village of Penyesawan sub-district of Kampar as well as to know what factors affect the income of the farmers group dominant cattle BukikPotai Stems in the village of Penyesawan subdistrict of Kampar. Sampling method used is the method of sampling of saturated (census), where the total population of 24 members of the group are examined. Methods used in research is descriptive quantitative methods and the quantitative analysis the analysis simultaneously test ( f) , and partial test ( t ) with program assistance spss 16 .Data-data used in research is the capital , the number of cattle respondents and the experience raise the farmers cattle bukik stem potai in the village penyesawan in kampar. The research results show that value adjusted r square of 0,859 which means that 85.9 % gain group cattle farmers in stir in together by variable in the mode.While the rest 14.1 % in stir by other factors outside model .In partial variable the number of capital ( x1 ) , total number of livestock ( x2 ) , and experience animal farmers ( x3 ) influential in significant impact on variable dependent namely the farmers to bukik stems potai ( y ).KeyWord : Income , capital, and experience farmers