Articles

Found 8 Documents
Search

ANALISIS KINERJA KEUANGAN PERUSAHAAN MAKANAN DAN MINUMAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI) PADA MASA KABINET INDONESIA BERSATU JILID I DAN II Wardhana, Galih Wisnu; Pamungkas, Anton Respati; Latief, Imam Nazarudin
Research Journal of Accounting and Business Management Vol 3, No 2 (2019)
Publisher : LPPM University 17 Agustus 1945 Samarinda

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.31293/rjabm.v3i2.4429

Abstract

Financial performance is the determination of certain measures that can measure the success of a company in generating profits. Efficient company performance, one of wich can be seen from the increase in profits earned by the company, so that in the end will bring a positive impact on government revenue from the taxation sector. The purpose of this study was to obtain empirical evidence about the efficiency of food and beverage companies on the IDX during the United Indonesia Cabinet I and II. The population of this research is the manufacturing companies since 2005 -201 which amounted to 19 companies, after the purpose of purposive sampling method with the aim of getting samples in accordance with the research objectives, there are 17 companies that fit the criteria set for the sample. The results of this study prove that there are significant differences for the variables CR, DER, NPM, ROA and EPS, food and beverage companies in the period of KIB I and KIB II, this means that company managers and investors generally responded in the governance period of KIB I and KIB II
PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA DOSEN DENGAN MOTIVASI SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING (STUDI EMPIRIS DI STMIK “AUB” SURAKARTA, JAWA TENGAH) Wardhana, Galih Wisnu; Choerudin, Achmad
-
Publisher : Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi AUB Surakarta

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The purpose of the research were to examine the influence of leadership, and discipline to performance  of Lecturer of STMIK "AUB" Surakarta with a motivation as intervening variable.  The hypothesis which have been formulated in this research show that the leadership, and discipline have influenced the performance of the Lecturers of STMIK "AUB" Surakarta with motivation as intervening variable. The research is a survey to Lecturers of STMIK "AUB" Surakarta. Sample in this researh are 42 respondents. Data have been collected with quesionare  processed with, validity and reliability test,  the path analysis, t test, F test and test of  R2 . The t test result show that leadership, and discipline have positive and significant influence to performance  of Lecturer STMIK "AUB" Surakarta partial, motivation has negative and  significant influence to performance partially. The F test shows that the leadership, discipline and motivation significant influence toward performance  of lecturers STMIK "AUB" Surakarta as simultanoursly. From test of R2  show the independent variable (leadership, discipline, and motivation)  explain the dependent variable (performance) and the remaining 99% of 1% is explained by other variables not included in the regression model. The results of path analysis shows that the motivation did not intervern the leadership, discipline, to performance because the value of the coefficient of the indirect effect was smaller than the direct effect. Keywords:  leadership, discipline, motivation and performance
ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI NON PERFORMING LOAN (STUDI PADA BANK UMUM KONVENSIONAL GO PUBLIC DI INDONESIA PERIODE 2010-2014) Wardhana, Galih Wisnu; Prasetiono, Prasetiono
Diponegoro Journal of Management Volume 4, Nomor 4, Tahun 2015
Publisher : Faculty of Economics and Business Diponegoro University

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Conventional commercial bank is vulnerable hit by Non Performing Loans (NPL) because credit as the main source of income comes from a conventional bank Although the bank?s management had made efforts based on the credit rating of 5C+1C but still the banks potentially exposed tho tb he credit risk The purpose of this research was to know how big the influence of variable CAR, LDR, BANK SIZE, ROA, and BOPO, against Non Performing Loan (NPL) in Conventional commercial banks go public in 2010-2014.This research was conducted with purposive sampling. The samples used were 25 conventional commercial banks go public in Indonesia. The data used in this research are the Annual Report of each bank in 2010-2014 were obtained from Bloomberg, the official website of Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX), and the official website of Bank Indonesia.. This research uses multiple linear regression analysis as data analysis tools.Based on the test for normality, multicollinearity test, heteroskedastisitas test and autocorrelation test, there were no deviations from goodness of fit. This indicates that the available data has been qualified to use the model of multiple linear regression equation. From the analysis indicates that CAR, LDR, ROA have no significance effect on NPL, Whereas Bank Size and ROA have significant influence on the NPL. Predictive capabilityof the five variables to Non Performing Loan (NPL) of 29%, while the remaining 71% influenced by other factors not included in the research model.
PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA, DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN RUMAH SAKIT DR. MOEWARDI SURAKARTA DENGAN KEPUASAN KERJA SEBAGAI VARIABEL MODERATING wardhana, galih wisnu
Optimum: Jurnal Ekonomi dan Pembangunan Vol 8, No 2 (2018)
Publisher : Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Ahmad Dahlan

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (342.764 KB) | DOI: 10.12928/optimum.v8i2.7730

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to analyze and provide evidence empirically that the motivation of work, compensation, job satisfaction affect the performance of employees Dr. Moewardi Surakarta Hospital. The population in this study are employees Dr. Moewardi Surakarta Hospital. The results of this study proves the regression results on the regression equation that Motivation has a significant influence on the performance of employees Dr.Moewardi Surakarta. Compensation has a significant influence on the performance of employees and lecturers. Satisfaction has an insignificant effect on employee and lecturer performance. Satisfaction can strengthen the influence of motivation and compensation to employees and lecturers so that motivation can be summed up as a moderating variable. F test results show that there is no significant effect simultaneously between independent variables consisting of: motivation, compensation and satisfaction to the performance of employees and lecturers . The result of test of R2 (coefficient of determination) is known that variability of dependent variable which can be explained by variability of independent variable equal to 19% while the rest (81%) is explained by other variable not included in regression model like education level, discipline, and leadership
Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Dan Disiplin Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Dosen Dengan Motivasi Sebagai Variabel Intervening (Studi Empiris Di Stmik “Aub” Surakarta, Jawa Tengah) Wardhana, Galih Wisnu; Chaerudin, Achmad
Jurnal Perilaku dan Strategi Bisnis Vol 2, No 2: Agustus 2014
Publisher : Universitas Mercu Buana Yogyakarta

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (305.621 KB) | DOI: 10.26486/jpsb.v2i2.343

Abstract

The purpose of the research were to examine the influence of leadership, and discipline to performance  of Lecturer of STMIK "AUB" Surakarta with a motivation as intervening variable.  The hypothesis which have been formulated in this research show that the leadership, and discipline have influenced the performance of the Lecturers of STMIK "AUB" Surakarta with motivation as intervening variable. The research is a survey to Lecturers of STMIK "AUB" Surakarta. Sample in this researh are 42 respondents. Data have been collected with quesionare  processed with, validity and reliability test,  the path analysis, t test, F test and test of  R2 . The t test result show that leadership, and discipline have positive and significant influence to performance  of Lecturer STMIK "AUB" Surakarta partial, motivation has negative and  significant influence to performance partially. The F test shows that the leadership, discipline and motivation significant influence toward performance  of lecturers STMIK "AUB" Surakarta as simultanoursly. From test of R2  show the independent variable (leadership, discipline, and motivation)  explain the dependent variable (performance) and the remaining 99% of 1% is explained by other variables not included in the regression model. The results of path analysis shows that the motivation did not intervern the leadership, discipline, to performance because the value of the coefficient of the indirect effect was smaller than the direct effect.
PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS PENGUNJUNG KRATON KASUNAN SURAKARTA DENGAN KEPUASAN SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING Wardhana, Galih Wisnu
Go Infotech: Jurnal Ilmiah STMIK AUB Vol 21, No 1 (2015): Go Infotech: Jurnal Ilmiah STMIK AUB Juni 2015
Publisher : Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Informatika dan Komputer AUB - Indonesia

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Kraton Surakarta is a tourist attraction that is under the management of the Department of Culture and Tourism Surakarta is one tourist attraction that became a public visits should be intensified to provide quality service to the public with adequate facilities and affordability. Various attempts have been made in order to achieve the vision of the determined efforts of improving the quality of public service delivery, improve human resources, improving community facilities and comfort. The purpose of this study was to obtain empirical evidence about the impact of service quality on loyalty Kraton Kasunan visitors. The study population was Keraton Surakarta visitors in December 2014, so that there were 100 respondents who have been assigned to the sample. Testing of hypothesis showed that: tangible, reliability and responsiveness with significant influence on visitor satisfaction at Kraton Surakarta. Assurance does not have a positive and significant impact on visitor satisfaction at Kraton Surakarta. Empathy has a positive impact and no significant effect on visitor satisfaction at Kraton Surakarta. There is a significant influence simultaneously between independent variables consisting of: tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy and satisfaction with Visitor Loyalty in the Kraton Surakarta. Values R2 test results obtained by 0.99, or 99%. which means that the variability of the dependent variable that can be explained by the variability of the independent variable while the remaining 99% (1%) is explained by other variables not included in the regression model, for example environmental pathways, location.Keywords : quality of service, loyalty and satisfaction
THE MEDIATING ROLE OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT AND MODERATING IMPACT OF COMPETITIVE INTENSITY ON THE ASSOCIATION AMONG ENVIRONMENTAL ORIENTATION AND FIRM’S PERFORMANCE IN INDONESIA Utomo, Agus; P, Anton Respati; Panji N, Anggoro; Rachmatullah, Robby; Wardhana, Galih Wisnu
International Journal of Supply Chain Management Vol 9, No 2 (2020): International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM)
Publisher : International Journal of Supply Chain Management

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The research examines a model that describes the correlation between sustainability awareness, green supply chain management (GSCM) practices (green purchasing, consumer engagement and investment recovery) and firms? performance (FP). Survey responses from 210 manufacturing firms influential in Indonesia, this research has developed many significant observations. Firstly, it indicates that when internal and external environmental strategies may positively and substantially impact on green procuring and consumer coordination policies, internal environmental orientation also plays as a key determinant of capital recovery techniques. Secondly, it demonstrates that the operation of all these three core GSCM practices in addition greatly improves organizational performance. Eventually, the research shows that competitive strength reinforces the positive impact of consumer engagement on firm growth. Generally, the observations illustrate the significance for firms, predominantly located in competitive industries, of fostering a pro-environmental organizational philosophy and strengthening responsiveness to the environmental needs of decision-makers in order to achieve GSCM.
EFFECT OF MARKETING MIX ON SATISFACTION OF CUSTOMERS INDOSAT Wardhana, Galih Wisnu
Journal of Indonesian Science Economic Research Call For Papers Vol 2, No 2 (2020): April
Publisher : Common Publisher

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to analyze the effect of the marketing mix consisting of products, prices, promotions, and location on the Consumer Satisfaction of Indosat Card Users. The population in this study were students at STIE AUB Surakarta, taking incidental sampling techniques obtained a sample of 200 respondents. The results of the multiple linear regression equation show that Y = -2,003+ 0,143 X1 + 0,279 X2 + 0,255 X3 + 0,456 X4, meaning that product, price, promotion, and location have a positive effect on customer satisfaction. The regression coefficient value for Access variable has the biggest regression coefficient among other variables, which means that Access variable is the dominant variable in this study. F test results show that together the product, price, promotion, and location variables affect customer satisfaction. R2 test results (coefficient of determination) note that the product, price, promotion, and location variables are able to explain 82.6% of the Indosat Card customer satisfaction variables, while the remaining 17.4% are explained by other variables such as company image, trustworthiness, and service quality.