Rasbawati Rasbawati, Rasbawati
Fakultas Pertanian, Peternakan dan Perikanan Universitas Muhammadiyah Parepare

Published : 7 Documents
Articles

Found 7 Documents
Search

KANDUNGAN PROTEIN DAN KADAR AIR BAKSO DAGING AYAM BROILER PADA PENAMBAHAN BAHAN PENGENYAL YANG BERBEDA Rusli, Rusli; Novieta, Intan Dwi; Rasbawati, Rasbawati
bionature Vol 19, No 2 (2018): Oktober
Publisher : Fakultas MIPA UNM

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.35580/bionature.v19i2.9730

Abstract

Abtract. The study aimed to determine the effect of different meatball enhancers on meatbel protein and to determine the effect of different meatball enhancers against meatball water content. This research was conducted in june 2018 at the Laboratory of the Faculty of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Fisheries of the University of Muhammadiyah Parepare. Research using broiler chicken meat, water, flavorings, garlic, pepper, salt, egg white, carrageenan, gelatin, tissue, and ice cubes. The study used a completely randomized design (CRD) with four treatment levels and three replications, namely T0 = without ingreadients, T1 = crisp egg white, T2 = crustacean, T = gelatin. The results of the study showed that with the addition of pulses that the protein content of meatballs had a very real effect and water content in meatball with the addition of different ingredients that are influential real to meatball water content. The highest average protein value to the lowest is T0 is 6.52, T2 is 6.46, T1 is 6.33, T3 is 4,15. The highest average water volues to the lowest were T1 at 63.35, T0 at 63.05, T3 at 62.58, and T2 at 62.44. From the results of the study, it is known that the best treatment and can be recommended is T2 treatment with karagenan crusher.Keywords: Proteins, water content, broiler chicken meat, egg white, carrageenan, and gelatin.
PENGARUH TOPOGRAFI DAN UMUR AYAM YANG BERBEDA TERHADAP BERAT TELUR DAN HAUGH UNIT AYAM RAS PETELUR Wijaksono, Tri Widi; Munir, Munir; Rasbawati, Rasbawati
bionature Vol 20, No 1 (2019): April
Publisher : Fakultas MIPA UNM

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.35580/bionature.v20i1.9753

Abstract

Abstract. This study aims to determine the effect of topography and age of different breeds of chickens on egg weight and haugh unit. The study was conducted in August 2018, data collection was taken from Keluragan Amparita, Telulimpoe District, Sidenreng Rappang Regency, Mario Village Kulo District, Sidenreng Rappang Regency and Kaluppang Village, Maiwa District, Enrekang District. The study used 135 eggs as eggs. The study used a Factorial Randomized Block Design with three stages of treatment and three repetitions, namely Factor A (Age of chicken 30 weeks, age of chicken 50 weeks, and age of chicken 70 weeks) then Factor B (Topography of lowland, medium and high). The treatment of topographic influence and age of laying chicken showed that the effect of topography had a very significant effect (P <0.01) on egg weight while chicken age did not significantly affect egg weight (P> 0.05). Topography has a very significant effect on Haugh Unit (P <0.01), and chicken age has a significant effect (P <0.05) on Haugh units.Keywords: Laying Chicken, Topography, Egg Weight, Haugh Unit, and Chicken Age
KAJIAN POTENSI LIMBAH PERTANIAN SEBAGAI PAKAN TERNAK SAPI POTONG DI KOTA PARE-PARE Rauf, Juliawati; Rasbawati, Rasbawati
JURNAL GALUNG TROPIKA Vol 4, No 3 (2015)
Publisher : Fapetrik-UMPAR

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (70.882 KB) | DOI: 10.31850/jgt.v4i3.121

Abstract

Kota Parepare memiliki luas lahan pertanian mencapai 7.505 hektar. Luasan lahan pertanian ini akan menghasilkan produk limbah pertanian. Terkait dengan pengembangan pakan ternak, maka diarahkan untuk dapat mengoptimalkan pemanfaatan bahan baku pakan lokal bersumber dari limbah pertanian. Limbah pertanian dapat dimanfaatkan sebagai pakan pengganti hijauan yang ketersediaannya terbatas pada ternak sapi potong. Olehnya itu perlu dilakukan penelitian tentang Kajian Potensi Limbah Pertanian Sebagai Pakan Ternak Sapi Potong Di Kota Parepare. Penelitian bertujuan untuk mengetahui potensi dan daya dukung limbah pertanian sebagai sumber pakan ternak sapi potong di Kota Parepare dengan cara menghitung besarnya potensi pengembangan ternak sapi potong dan daya dukung lahan. Hasil yang diperoleh bahwa daya dukung limbah tanaman pangan di Kota Parepare dapat menampung dan menyediakan pakan untuk kebutuhan ternak sapi potong berdasarkan hasil perhitungan kebutuhan bahan kering (BK) yaitu sebesar 688,43 ST (satuan ternak).
ANALISIS KANDUNGAN PROTEIN KASAR DAN SERAT KASAR SILASE PAKAN KOMPLIT BERBAHAN DASAR KOMBINASI JERAMI PADI DAN DAUN LAMTORO SEBAGAI PAKAN TERNAK RUMINANSIA Jamaluddin, Darmawan; Nurhaeda, Nurhaeda; Rasbawati, Rasbawati
bionature Vol 19, No 2 (2018): Oktober
Publisher : Fakultas MIPA UNM

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.35580/bionature.v19i2.9727

Abstract

Abstract. The purpose of this study was to determine the increase in protein content and decrease in crude fiber in complete feed silage based on rice straw and lamtoro leaves as ruminant feed. This study used a completely randomized design (CRD) with 4 treatment levels and 3 replications namely J0 = 100% rice straw (control), J1 = 60% rice straw and lamtoro leaves 40% J2 = 70% rice straw and lamtoro leaves 30% J3 = 80% rice straw and lamtoro leaves 20%. The results showed that the combination of rice straw and lamtoro leaves had a very significant effect on the value of crude protein and crude fiber in complete feed silage. The highest average to the lowest protein content was J1 (11.45), J2 is equal to (9.50), J3 is equal to (8.44), and J0 is equal to (6.60). The average value of the highest crude fiber content to the lowest is (35.19), J3 is equal to (33.82), J2 is equal to (32.35), and J1is equal to (30.55). From the results of the study it is known that the best treatment that can be recommended is J1 treatment with a combination of 60% rice straw and lamtoro leaves 40%. Keywords: coarse protein, coarse fiber, complete feed silage, lamtoro leaves and rice straw.
Karakteristik Organoleptik dan Nilai pH Yoghurt dengan Penambahan Sari Buah Mengkudu (Morinda citrifolia L) Rasbawati, Rasbawati; Irmayani, Irmayani; Novieta, I. D.; Nurmiati, Nurmiati
Jurnal Ilmu Produksi dan Teknologi Hasil Peternakan Vol 7, No 1 (2019): Jurnal Ilmu Produksi dan Teknologi Hasil Peternakan
Publisher : Bogor Agricultural University

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.29244/jipthp.7.1.41-46

Abstract

Yogurt is a processed product which is the fermentation of milk by lactic acid bacteria. The use of noni fruit in the process of making yogurt is one of the efforts to diversify food. This study aims to determine the effect of Morinda citrifolia L level extract on the characteristics and pH value of yogurt. The study used a completely randomized design (CRD) with 4 treatments (P0: 0%, P1: 5%; P2: 10% and P3: 15%) and the treatment was repeated 3 times. Observations were analyzed using variance analysis (ANOVA) and if there were significant differences, it would be followed by Duncan's Real Distance Difference test (Duncan's Multiple Range Test) to determine which treatment level gave a significant difference. The results showed that the addition of noni fruit extract had a very significant effect (P <0.01) on the organoleptic characteristics and pH value of yogurt. The best results obtained in this study were the addition of noni fruit extract with a level of 10%.
ANALISIS CEMARAN MIKROBA DAN NILAI pH DAGING AYAM BROILER DI PASAR TRADISIONAL LAKESSI KOTA PAREPARE Irmayani, Irmayani; Rasbawati, Rasbawati; Novieta, Intan Dwi; Nurliani, Nurliani
JURNAL GALUNG TROPIKA Vol 8, No 1 (2019)
Publisher : Fapetrik-UMPAR

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (62.864 KB) | DOI: 10.31850/jgt.v7i3.366

Abstract

Daging ayam broiler tersedia cukup banyak terutama di Pasar Tradisional. Sayangnya, jenis daging ini sangat mudah terkontaminasi oleh mikroba yang mengakibatkan daging mudah rusak. Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui cemaran mikroba dan nilai pH daging ayam broiler yang dijual di pasar tradisional Lakessi Kota Parepare. Penelitian menggunakan metode Rancangan Acak Lengkap (RAL) pola searah dengan pengambilan sampel sebanyak 3 kali dari 6 pedagang. Komponen pengamatan yang diamati adalah total mikroba dan nilai pH. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan total mikroba berpengaruh sangat nyata (P&lt;0,01) rata-rata nilai total mikroba daging ayam broiler adalah 6x107. Nilai pH hasil penelitian tidak berpengaruh nyata (P&gt;0,05), rata-rata nilai pH daging ayam broiler di pasar tradisional parepare adalah 6,0. Kesimpulan dari penelitian ini adalah rata-rata total mikroba daging ayam broiler di pasar tradisional kota parepare di atas standar Nasional Indonesia (SNI 7388:2009) yaitu 1,x106 CFU/gr. Sedangkan Nilai pH daging ayam broiler sudah sesuai dengan SNI.
ANALISIS CEMARAN MIKROBA DAN NILAI pH DAGING AYAM BROILER DI PASAR TRADISIONAL LAKESSI KOTA PAREPARE Irmayani, Irmayani; Rasbawati, Rasbawati; Novieta, Intan Dwi; Nurliani, Nurliani
JURNAL GALUNG TROPIKA Vol 8, No 1 (2019)
Publisher : Fapetrik-UMPAR

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (466.874 KB) | DOI: 10.31850/jgt.v8i1.431

Abstract

Daging ayam broiler tersedia cukup banyak terutama di Pasar Tradisional. Sayangnya, jenis daging ini sangat mudah terkontaminasi oleh mikroba yang mengakibatkan daging mudah rusak. Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui cemaran mikroba dan nilai pH daging ayam broiler yang dijual di pasar tradisional Lakessi Kota Parepare. Penelitian menggunakan metode Rancangan Acak Lengkap (RAL) pola searah dengan pengambilan sampel sebanyak 3 kali dari 6 pedagang. Komponen pengamatan yang diamati adalah total mikroba dan nilai pH. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan total mikroba berpengaruh sangat nyata (P&lt;0,01) rata-rata nilai total mikroba daging ayam broiler adalah 6x107. Nilai pH hasil penelitian tidak berpengaruh nyata (P&gt;0,05), rata-rata nilai pH daging ayam broiler di pasar tradisional parepare adalah 6,0. Kesimpulan dari penelitian ini adalah rata-rata total mikroba daging ayam broiler di pasar tradisional kota parepare di atas standar Nasional Indonesia (SNI 7388:2009) yaitu 1,x106 CFU/gr. Sedangkan Nilai pH daging ayam broiler sudah sesuai dengan SNI.