Articles

Found 3 Documents
Search

THE INFLUENCE OF REVEALED COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE (RCA) INDEX, INDIA’S GDP, AND INDIA PALM OIL CONSUMPTION TOWARD CRUDE PALM OIL EXPORT VOLUME TO INDIA ( 2000 – 2014 ) Arviana, Yolanda Nerissa; Setyadi, Dody; Suratno, Agus
jobs Vol 2, No 1 (2016): Oktober 2016
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This research aims to analyze the influence of RCA Index, India’s GDP, and India Palm Oil Consumption toward Crude Palm Oil Export to India. The data that were used was secondary data during period 2000 – 2014, which were analyzed using multiple regression analysis to estimate the influential factors, and RCA Formula were used to determine the comparative advantage of the Indonesian crude palm oil in international market. According to data analysis report it shows that RCA Index, India’s GDP, and India Palm Oil Consumption simultaneously had significant influence toward Crude Palm Oil export to India. Nevertheless, partially only RCA Index and India’s GDP that has significant influence toward Crude Palm Oil export to India. While the Determination Coefficient (Adjusted R2) = 0.913 or 91.3%, it means that the Crude Palm Oil Export (variation) to India was 91.3% which was explained by RCA Index, India’s GDP, and India Palm Oil Consumption, and the rest of 8.7% were affected by any other factors outside the models, such as Interest Rate, Crude Palm Oil Domestic Consumption, Indonesia’s GDP, etc.
THE ANALYSIS STUDY OF TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY OF PRODUCTION FACTORS APPLICATION ON YARN PRODUCTION CahyaGusti, Maydina Khumairoh; Setyadi, Dody; Nahar, M
jobs Vol 4, No 2 (2018): Desember 2018
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

This study aims to find out the influence of production factors) to the yarn production output at PT Subah Spinning Mills and to find out the technical efficiency level of yarn production factors usage in PT Subah Spinning Mills. The data type which used is the secondary. The time series data used in this research in months is from January 2015 to December 2017, there were 36 series (months). The analysis tools in this study are multiple linear regression and efficiency test. Based on the data processing result, machine work (X2) and the quantity of raw materials (X3) have positives influence to the yarn production output in PT Subah Spinning Mills, while the number of labor (X1) has a negative effect to the yarn production output in PT Subah Spinning Mills. The technical efficiency level of raw materials usage and the machine work were efficient respectively; it means that the raw materials and machine usage in PT Subah Spinning Mills had been classified in the technically efficient category. For the labors factor, the technical efficiency level of the labors usage is inefficient, in order to that, the research recommend the company to put more investment on the machine factors in hope it increasing the amount of yarn production at PT SUBAH SPINNING MILLS. Based on the results of return to scale (RTS) with a value of less than 1, the number of return to scale (RTS) is in decreasing return, which means that if there is an additional production factors, the additional production output will have a less proportion than the previous production.
THE INFLUENCE OF SELLING PRICES AND EXCHANGE RATES ON BARECORE EXPORT VOLUME Auliya, Reisi Rizqie; Setyadi, Dody; Rini, Nur
jobs Vol 4, No 1 (2018): Oktober 2018
Publisher : jobs

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

The aim of this study is to examine the influence of selling prices and exchange rates on export volume of barecore both simultneously and partially. The study utilized quantitive research method. Secondary data used were monthly period data from January 2012 – December 2017. The data sources were from export department of PT. Albasia Sejahtera Mandiri Head Office in Kabupaten Semarang and Bank Indonesia. The total data used were seventy two. The study explored with multiple linear regression statistic analysis. The t-Test result informed that the selling prices and exchange rates partially influenced significantly the export volume of barecore. The F-Test informed that selling prices and exchange rates influenced simulataneously on barecore’s export volume significantly. Regarding the results, in order to increase the export volume of barecore, PT. Albasia Sejahtera Mandiri needs to set more competitive selling prices they offer to importers. In addition, other things that must be considered by PT Albasia Sejahtera Mandiri is that export volumes are sensitive to exchange rate fluctuations. Another strategy to improve export performance is with market expansion and development of product variants offered to importers.