Rohmaniyah, Rohmaniyah
Fakultas Pertanian Universitas Veteran Bangun Nusantara Sukoharjo

Published : 2 Documents
Articles

Found 2 Documents
Search

Analisis Kecenderungan Mengkonsumsi Marjinal dan Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Konsumsi Masyarakat Jawa Timur Rohmaniyah, Rohmaniyah; Subari, Slamet
AGRISAINTIFIKA Jurnal Ilmu-ilmu Pertanian Vol 1, No 2 (2017): Agrisaintifika
Publisher : Fakultas Pertanian Universitas Veteran Bangun Nusantara Sukoharjo

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (244.253 KB)

Abstract

 ABSTRACTThe purpose of this research is (1) to know the macro economic factors that influence the consumption of East Java society, (2) to analyze the marginal propensity to consume, (3) to discuss the consumption pattern of the East Java community. Multiple linear regression method is used to answer the first objective, the second objective is calculated using the MPC formula, while the third goal is analyzed through consumption expenditure table. The result of the research shows that income and interest rate influence the consumption of East Java society with coefficient value of 0,827 and 0,334 respectively. This shows that if there is increase of income and Interest rate of 1% then consumption will increase by 0.827 and 0.334. The value of East Java MPC ranges from -0.004 - 0.57 to an average of 0.240 (24%), this show that 24% of East Javas income is used for consumption, while the remaining 76% is used for consumption purposes. East Java community consumption pattern shows consumptive pattern to non food consumption with percentage equal to 54,12%. Keywords: East Java, Consumption, MPC
Kegiatan Penyiangan (Weeding) koleksi bahan pustaka di perpustakaan perguruan tinggi Rohmaniyah, Rohmaniyah
Al-Kuttab : Jurnal Kajian Perpustakaan, informasi dan kearsipan Vol 1, No 1 (2019): Al-Kuttab: Jurnal Kajian Perpustakaan, Informasi, dan Kearsipan
Publisher : IAIN Padangsidimpuan

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (177.931 KB) | DOI: 10.24952/ktb.v1i1.1029

Abstract

Pembahasan ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui prosedur atau tahapan dalam penyiangan bahan pustaka dan kendala yang sering dihadapi pustakawan ketika ingin melaksanakan kegiatan penyiangan di perpustakaan Perguruan Tinggi. Metode deskriptif dipakai dalam studi ini dimana studi ini hanya sebatas mempelajari berbagai literatur yang berhubungan dengan masalah yang dibahas seperti prosedur dan tahapan-tahapan yang mesti dilakukakn dalam penyiangan koleksi perpustakaan perguruan tinggi.