Lubis, M Rajab
Psychology Department Faculty of Psychology Universitas Medan Area

Published : 2 Documents
Articles

Found 2 Documents
Search

MENINGKATKAN KETERAMPILAN KOMUNIKASI INTERPERSONAL SISWA MELALUI LAYANAN BIMBINGAN KELOMPOK TEKNIK SOSIODRAMA KELAS VIII MTSN 2 MEDAN Munawaroh, Sya’adatul; Lubis, M Rajab
JURNAL DIVERSITA Vol 1, No 2 (2015): JURNAL DIVERSITA DESEMBER
Publisher : Psychology Department Faculty of Psychology Universitas Medan Area

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (449.004 KB) | DOI: 10.31289/diversita.v1i2.495

Abstract

The purpose of this research was to improve the interpersonal communication skills of students through group counseling using techniques sociodramas. The method used is PTBK (Action Research Guidance and Counseling) with two cycles consisting of four stages, namely planning, action, observation, and reflection. The subjects were 9 students of class VIII-7. From the analysis of data obtained by 5 students who have low interpersonal communication skills and 4 students have moderate interpersonal communication skills. After the first cycle measures an increase of 5 studentscommunication skill into high degree of interpersonal communication skills, 4 students have enough interpersonal communication, and only 1 have low interpersonal communication (76%). After the second cycle of improvement also happens to 8 students into high degree of interpersonal communication skills and only one student has moderate level of interpersonal communication (86%). The results of this study showed that group counseling sociodramas technique can improve interpersonal communication skills of students.Keyword: Group Counseling, Sosiodrama Technique, Life Skill Problem
Pengaruh Pola Asuh Demokrasi dan Kecerdasan Emosi Terhadap Pertimbangan Moral Siswa Jontrianto, Jontrianto; Menanti, Asih; Lubis, M Rajab
Ciencias : Jurnal Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pendidikan Vol 2 No 1 (2019)
Publisher : Universitas Persatuan Guru 1945 NTT

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (0.272 KB)

Abstract

This study aims to (1) determine the effect of democracy parenting style and emotional intelligence with moral judgment (2) to determine the effect of democracy parenting style with moral judgment (3) to determine the effect of emotional intelligence with moral judgment. The population of this study are students of class XI  SMAN 12 Medan amounted to 344 students. The study sample consisted of 105 students who were selected using the proportionate stratified random sampling technique. Collected using the moral judgment scale used are defining issues test (DIT), a scale of democracy parenting style, and emotional intelligence scale. Data were analyzed using regression analysis techniques. The results show (1) there is no effect of democracy parenting style on students' moral judgment, which is indicated by the coefficients rx1y = 0.448 and p > 0.05 ; (2) there is no effect of emotional intelligence on students' moral judgment, which is indicated by the coefficients rx1y = 0.161 and p > 0.05 ; (3) there is no effect of democracy parenting style and emotional intelligence with students' moral judgment, which is indicated by the coefficients F = 1.243 and R = 0.154 while R² = 0.024 with p > 0.05. The percentage of contributions given by democracy parenting style and emotional intelligence towards moral judgment is 24 %. The remaining 76 % is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.