p-Index From 2015 - 2020
This Author published in this journals
All Journal Fokus Bisnis
Fitria, Shoimatul
P4M STIE Putra Bangsa

Published : 2 Documents

Found 2 Documents

Fokus Bisnis : Media Pengkajian Manajemen dan Akuntansi Vol 16 No 01 (2017): Fokus Bisnis
Publisher : P4M STIE Putra Bangsa

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (389.51 KB) | DOI: 10.32639/fokusbisnis.v16i01.80


The government has been doing a lot of efforts to help SMEs capitalisation, various schemes of credit and funding for SMEs were launched as KUR, PMT, Gapoktan, etc. In the middle of 2015, KUR could be just absorbed although the conditions have softened. This is because SMEs are unique, that is feasible but not bankable. In addition, the funding only limited on distributing capital, in fact the SMEs problems not only in the capital, but concerning the expertise in marketing, financing, and managing the company. It need deep research about how to formulate funding schemes that is considered attractive by the SMEs. This research used qualitative method with the interpretive paradigm fenomology approach, case study in PT Jepara Express International (furniture supplier). This research was conducted through interview, observation and documentation by using data analysis technique, Milles and Hubberman method. Credibility of data was tested by using triangulation techniques, data sources, and time. From research methods, SMEs furniture in Jepara intrepreting that funding considered attractive if using partnership type with cluster and profit-sharing systems are becoming solution for SMEs furniture’s funding distribution program.  In addition, certain entities formed to become alternative distribution funding schemes. Through this entities, SMEs furniture in Jepara could access and also got assisstance in marketing, financing and managing the company. Finnally, SMEs furniture could increase its performance through assisstance program. In the future needs further research about appropriate entities to represent the SMEs needed in financing and assisstance
PENGUATAN PENYALURAN KPR DI INDONESIA DALAM MEMENUHI KEBUTUHAN BACKLOG (Studi pada Bank Umum Konvensional Periode 2013-2015) Fitria, Shoimatul; Astutik, Erna Dwi
Fokus Bisnis : Media Pengkajian Manajemen dan Akuntansi Vol 16 No 2 (2017): Fokus Bisnis
Publisher : P4M STIE Putra Bangsa

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (167.765 KB) | DOI: 10.32639/fokusbisnis.v16i2.153


The condition of economic fundamentals declining with the marked economic growththat only reached 4.51% and the value of rupiah that penetrated Rp13.000,00 make theprimary housing finance market (PPPP) in Indonesia become sluggish. This makes HousingLoans (KPR) declining. In addition, the policy of maintaining the BI rate at 7% and the 30%loan to value (LTV) policy also makes PPPP in Indonesia decreasingThe samples used were selected by purposive sampling method with some criterias. Thesamples in this study are 36 Conventional Commercial Banks in Indonesia that providehousing loan in period 2013-2015. The data used in this study were obtained from theBanking Annual Report 2013-2015. This study used Multiple Linear Regression Analysisthat includes classic assumption test, coefficient of determination test (R²), F statistic test,and t statistic test.The result of this research showed that DPK and NPL significantly positive influence toTotal of Housing Loans, housing loan interest rates has negative significant effect to Totalof Housing Loans. Whereas the determination of the test based on the research model thatcan explain the dependent variable well enough that it can be seen from the R Square valueof 0,47. This means that the ability of model prediction was 47% while the remaining 53%influenced by other variables outside the research.Keywords: third party fund, housing loan interest rates, non performing loan, housing loan