Jurnal Ilmiah Ranggagading (JIR)
Vol 5, No 1 (2005): Jurnal Ilmiah Ranggagading

Pengaruh Pelayanan Penyelenggaraan Perjalanan terhadap Tingkat Kepuasan Konsumen : Studi Kasus PT Wirakusuma Wahanakencana Tours And Travel

Prabowo, Agung (Unknown)



Article Info

Publish Date
18 Feb 2012

Abstract

The results of research indicates that if the value of a and b is unveiled it is put into correlation regression know as r. The value of r is 0.59. After the value of r is obtained it is inserted in the formula of determination coefficient the result of which is 34.81%, while the rest/balance amounting to 65.19% is influenced by other factors. This indicates that there is mediocre influence between tour organizing service and consumers satisfaction. For the sake of hypotheses the writer uses t trial which results 5.17. The result is compared to the r table value which is 0.279. So it can be concluded that ha is accepted and ho is refused. This indicates that the service influences the satisfaction of the consumers. Key words: Tour Organizing Servicea; Costumer Satisfaction

Copyrights © 2005






Journal Info

Abbrev

jir

Publisher

Subject

Decision Sciences, Operations Research & Management Economics, Econometrics & Finance

Description

Jurnal Ilmiah Ranggagading (JIR) is published by Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Kesatuan (STIEK). Published twice a year. JIR is a media communication and reply forum for scientific works especially concerning the field of Accounting and ...