Islamic Management: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan Islam
Vol 3, No 01 (2020)

PENGARUH LAYOUT PERKANTORAN TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI DI SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEJURUSAN FARMASI IKASARI PEKANBARU

Erdiana, Nadya (Unknown)
Irawati, Irawati (Unknown)
Hasgimianti, Hasgimianti (Unknown)
Setyaningsih, Rini (Unknown)



Article Info

Publish Date
29 Jan 2020

Abstract

Abstract Office layout is a condition where the employees used it in an organization, if the layout is arranged well, it will influence their performance at the school.  This research is to know the influence of office layout toward employee performance and to see factors influencing both variables.  It was a quantitative research using simple linear regression technique to study about office layout (X) and employee performance (Y) at Pharmacy Vocational High School of Ikasari Pekanbaru.  This research aimed at knowing whether there was a significant influence of office layout toward employee performance at Pharmacy Vocational High School of Ikasari Pekanbaru.  The subjects of this research were 31 employees using total sampling and the data analysis was helped with SPSS 20.00.  The research findings showed that (1) employee performance level score was 84.87% and it was on very good category, (2) office layout score was 84.96% and it was on very good category, (3) there was a significant influence of office layout toward employee performance at Pharmacy Vocational High School of Ikasari Pekanbaru with 5% significant level 0.550 (0.826>0.3550).  The calculation result of determination coefficient (R Square) was 0.672.  It showed that the influence of office layout toward employee performance was 67.2%, and the rest 32.8% (100%-67.2%) was influenced by other variables that were not mentioned in this research.  The school was expected to upgrade the office layout in order that employee performance could be better.

Copyrights © 2020






Journal Info

Abbrev

jim

Publisher

Subject

Education

Description

Islamic Management: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan Islam adalah jurnal berkala ilmiah yang diterbitkan oleh Prodi Manajemen Pendidikan Islam (MPI) Jurusan Tarbiyah STAI Al Hidayah Bogor. Jurnal ini mengkhususkan diri pada pengkajian ilmu manajemen pendidikan Islam. Pengelola menyambut baik kontribusi ...