cover
Contact Name
Muiszudin
Contact Email
muiszudin2004@yahoo.com
Phone
-
Journal Mail Official
iszoe_khat@yahoo.com
Editorial Address
-
Location
Kota pontianak,
Kalimantan barat
INDONESIA
JURNAL MANAJEMEN MOTIVASI
ISSN : 20851596     EISSN : 24075310     DOI : -
Core Subject : Economy, Science,
Jurnal Manajemen Motivasi (JMM) adalah Jurnal Ilmiah Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Muhammadiyah Pontianak yang diterbitkan secara berkala 2 (dua) kali dalam satu tahun (Juni dan Oktober) sebagai sarana untuk menyebarluaskan hasil penelitian dan ilmu pengetahuan di bidang ilmu manajemen yang memiliki kontribusi signifikan terhadap perkembangan ilmu pengetahuan, pemikiran, profesi dan praktik manajemen
Arjuna Subject : -
Articles 9 Documents
Search results for , issue " Vol 10, No 1 (2014)" : 9 Documents clear
Analisis Pengaruh Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) Dan Perceived Enjoyment Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Pengguna M-Business S, Sugianto; S, Vivi
JURNAL MANAJEMEN MOTIVASI Vol 10, No 1 (2014)
Publisher : Program Studi Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Muhammadiyah Pontianak

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (491.39 KB) | DOI: 10.29406/jmm.v10i1.2

Abstract

The use of Internet technology as a medium for marketing purpose in order to obtain correspondence between marketers and consumers so that consumers can feel the perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use and perceived enjoyment in shopping satisfaction and marketers get the implication that repeat purchases by consumers. This research is explanatory research using sampling techniques that accidental sampling method combined with snowball sampling method. The data was collected through questionnaires and interviews. This study used a multiple regression analysis. The conclusion that can be derived from the results of the analysis are from three independent variables studied, only two (2) independent variables that significantly affect the variable satisfaction (satisfaction) consumer m-business users in the city of Pontianak is the variable perceived ease of use, and perceived enjoyment, while the variable perceived usefulness does not significantly affect the variable satisfaction (satisfaction) m-business consumer users in the city of Pontianak.
Pengaruh Promosi, Saluran Distribusi, Orang, Proses dan Bukti Fisik terhadap Keputusan Nasabah Menabung di Tabungan Simpeda pada PT. Kalbar Cabang Mempawah ,, Lastri
JURNAL MANAJEMEN MOTIVASI Vol 10, No 1 (2014)
Publisher : Program Studi Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Muhammadiyah Pontianak

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.29406/jmm.v10i1.8

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of promotion, place, people, process and physical evidence against the decision of customers save money in the Savings Simpeda at PT. Bank Kalbar Cabang Mempawah. The shape of the research is a survey method. For the purposes of data collection, conducted interviews and questionnaire to a sample of 100 people, and using purposive sampling method specified purpose. From the results of hypothesis testing simultaneous effect (F test) showed that promotion, place, people, process and physical evidence simultaneously significantly influence consumer decisions to save. While the hypothesis test for promotion, it was found that partially have a significant influence on consumer decisions in Savings Simpeda save on PT. Bank Kalbar Cabang Mempawah 
Analisis Kinerja Keuangan Pada PT. Sandhy Putra Makmur Perwakilan Pontianak Hariyanto, Dedy; S, Fitriana
JURNAL MANAJEMEN MOTIVASI Vol 10, No 1 (2014)
Publisher : Program Studi Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Muhammadiyah Pontianak

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.29406/jmm.v10i1.3

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to conduct an analysis of the financial performance on PT.Sandhy Putra Makmur, Representative Pontianak. Type of research is descriptive research with data collection consists of primary data that includes interviews and observations; and secondary data by studying the documentation of the records or documents from PT. Shandy Putra Makmur Representative Pontianak.Alat analysis used is Selling Relative Value Analysis and Analysis of Financial Performance Ratio consisting of Ratio Analysis Liquidity, Solvency Ratios, Profitability Ratios, and Activity Ratios. The results of this study indicate that: Selling Nijai Analysis Relative to the field of business Building Management, Network Cabling, Security Guard Business / TLH, Mechanical Electric, General Trading Enterprises, and business fields PSB / IKR / IKG experiencing fluctuating percentage relative sales value. Then on Liquidity Analysis consisting of Current Ratio and Quick Ratio has a very good ratio number of criteria, while Cash Ratio indicates the criteria is not good. In Solvency analysis consisting of Total Debt to Total Assets Ratio figures show the average ratio on standard criteria quite well, while on the Net Worth to Total Debt Ratio figures show the average ratio is less good on the standard criteria. In Profitability Analysis consisting of economic profitability and equity capital profitability ratio that is the ratio of the numbers in accordance with the standards and represents an average of the criteria very well. In the analysis of activity that consists of asset turnover ratio and working capital turnover ratio indicates the ratio in accordance with the standards and represents an average of both criteria.
Pengaruh Produk, Harga, Promosi, Distribusi Terhadap Keputusan Konsumen Membeli Produk Sepeda Motor Merek Yamaha Tipe Jupiter Z Di Kabupaten Ketapang Wahyudi, Jon
JURNAL MANAJEMEN MOTIVASI Vol 10, No 1 (2014)
Publisher : Program Studi Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Muhammadiyah Pontianak

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.29406/jmm.v10i1.10

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to analyze the influence of the marketing mix for the consumer decision to buy the product brand motorcycle Yamaha Jupiter - type Z. The shape of this research is descriptive with a sample of 100 people. Population defined in this study are all consumers Yamaha Jupiter Z in 2010-2012 in Ketapang with sampling technique is purposive sampling and analysis tool used is multiple regression. The results of this study indicate that the marketing mix consists of product, price, promotion, distribution channels simultaneously significantly influence the consumers decision to buy Yamaha Jupiter Z Brand in Ketapang. While partially only products and distribution channels that influence the consumers decision to buy Yamaha Jupiter Z Brand in Ketapang. Product, price, promotion, and distribution channels affect consumers decision to buy Yamaha Jupiter Z Brand in Ketapang by 78.20 % while the remaining 21.80 % influenced by other variables outside of this research.
Pengaruh Produk, Harga, Promosi, Tempat, Orang, Proses, Bukti Fisik Terhadap Keputusan Konsumen Membeli Jasa Kamar Superior Pada Hotel Santika Pontianak S, Samsuddin; Suseno, Hari
JURNAL MANAJEMEN MOTIVASI Vol 10, No 1 (2014)
Publisher : Program Studi Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Muhammadiyah Pontianak

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.29406/jmm.v10i1.4

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of marketing mix consisting of product, price, promotion, place, people, process, physical evidence against the decision of consumers to buy services superior rooms at Hotel Santika Pontianak. Descriptive method used in this study, with data obtained through observation, interviews, and questionnaires to all consumers who ever bought a superior room service at Hotel Santika Pontianak. Sample of 100 people were selected using purposive sampling technique taken from consumers who ever bought a superior room service. Variables used in this research consisted of independent variables and the dependent variable, independent variable used consists of the product (X1), price (X2), promotion (X3), where (X4), people (X5), process (X6), and evidence physical (X7). The analysis technique used is quantitative analysis of regression. The results of this study indicate that the marketing mix consisting of product, price, promotion, place, people, process, physical evidence simultaneously significantly influence the consumers decision to buy services of superior rooms at Hotel Santika Pontianak, whereas only a partial and processes influence the consumers decision to buy services. Factor of product, price, promotion, place, people, process, physical evidence influence the consumers decision to buy services of superior rooms at Hotel Santika Pontianak by 44.3% while the remaining 55.7% is influenced by other factors outside of this research
Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Perilaku Konsumen Dalam Pembelian Pelumas Merek Fastron PT. Pertamina di Mempawah ., Julianto
JURNAL MANAJEMEN MOTIVASI Vol 10, No 1 (2014)
Publisher : Program Studi Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Muhammadiyah Pontianak

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.29406/jmm.v10i1.11

Abstract

The study examines the factors that can influence consumer behavior in purchasing brand lubricants Fastron PT. Pertamina in Mempawah. This is a descriptive study design and data collection techniques used for questionnaires and observation techniques. The samples in this study using purposive sampling and sample of 100 people. Analysis of the data used is the factor analysis and the data processed with the help of the Computer Program Statistics Package for Social Sciences (SPSS). The test results showed that the number of factors that are formed based on the Eigenvalues, percentage of variance, and the cumulative percentage of variance is as much as 7 (seven) factors, namely; factor of the mind, a factor of affordability, the price factor, quality factor, satisfaction factors, factors of knowledge about the brand, influence factor friend / sales with the high percentage of cumulative variation (cumulative percentage of variance) of 77.276%.
Pengaruh Bauran Promosi Terhadap Keputusan Konsumen Membeli Kendaraan Sepeda Motor Secara Kredit pada PT Adira Dinamika Multi Finance Cabang Pontianak Fachri, Helman; Gustina, Ida
JURNAL MANAJEMEN MOTIVASI Vol 10, No 1 (2014)
Publisher : Program Studi Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Muhammadiyah Pontianak

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.29406/jmm.v10i1.5

Abstract

The research goal is to know how the effect of the promotion mix, which consists of advertising, sales promotion, public relations and publicity, and personal selling to the consumers decision to buy a motorcycle on credit at PT Adira Multi Finance Branch Pontianak. This type of research is descriptive method with Data Collection Techniques ie primary and secondary data. The samples were taken from all the consumers who buy motorcycles on credit with as many as 100 people were selected respondents using purposive sampling technique. The analysis technique used is quantitative analysis of regression. The analysis showed that the influence of either partially or simultaneously from the variable advertising, sales promotion, public relations and publicity, and personal selling to the consumers decision to buy motorcycles on credit at PT Adira Multi Finance Branch Pontianak. The value of the coefficient of determination (R2) of 79.20%, and the remaining 20.80% is influenced by other variables outside of this research. The value of the multiple correlation coefficient (R) obtained amounted to 0.890 indicates a very strong relationship because it is in the range from 0.800 to 1.000 correlation
Analisa Aplikasi Hedging Sebagai Perlindungan Transaksi Ekspor Oleh Eksportir Di Sulawesi Selatan Adami, Usman
JURNAL MANAJEMEN MOTIVASI Vol 10, No 1 (2014)
Publisher : Program Studi Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Muhammadiyah Pontianak

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.29406/jmm.v10i1.12

Abstract

This study aimed to examine the effect of exchange rate value of the forward rate hedging transactions carried out by the exporter. Transaction data used are five export commodities of 6 exporter in Southern Sulawesi with the number of transactions was 612 times. To calculate the multiple regression equation used method OLS (Ordinary Least Square). Results are transasksi value hedging is done by 6 to 5 export commodity exporters in South Sulawesi was very influenced significantly by Value Forward Spot Rate (X), with regard to indicators of external factors before deciding to make Hedging Export.
Analisis Penentuan Komoditas Unggulan Tanaman Pangan Di Kabupaten Sambas Kurniati, Dewi
JURNAL MANAJEMEN MOTIVASI Vol 10, No 1 (2014)
Publisher : Program Studi Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Muhammadiyah Pontianak

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.29406/jmm.v10i1.6

Abstract

This study aimed to analyze the superior commodity areas of food crops sector in Sambas district and determine commodity of food crops become superior commodities to be developed in Sambas district. The study area is in Sambas district. Data used in this research is secondary data published by BPS Sambas district includes data each subdistrict for food crops sector in 2009 - 2013. The determination of superior commodity used analysis  location quotient (LQ) . The results of the analysis concluded that each food crops have base areas in all sub districts are scattered in Sambas district. These results into suggestions for the Regional Government Sambas district in an effort to increase the PDRB in order to prioritize the development of food crops with superior not ignore other food crops in the planning and implementation of the development.

Page 1 of 1 | Total Record : 9