cover
Contact Name
Nur'aeni
Contact Email
nuraeni.mesy@gmail.com
Phone
+6285758966695
Journal Mail Official
journalsiap@gmail.com
Editorial Address
Gedung STKOM-STIBANKS Al Ma'soem
Location
Kota bandung,
Jawa barat
INDONESIA
Jurnal Maps (Manajemen Perbankan Syariah)
ISSN : 25973665     EISSN : 26852837     DOI : https://dx.doi.org/10.32483
Core Subject : Economy,
Jurnal Maps (Manajemen Perbankan Syariah) merupakan jurnal keilmuan yang diterbitkan oleh jurusan perbankan syariah STIBANKS Al Ma'soem Bandung. Jurnal ini merupakan wadah publikasi karya ilmial berupa tulisan akademisi, peneliti dan praktisi tentang penelitian murni dan terapan pada bidang Manajemen, Perbankan Syariah, Akuntansi Syariah dan Ekonomi Syariah. Maps terbit dua kali dalam setahun yakni bulan maret dan september.
Articles 22 Documents
PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN PROMOSI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN NASABAH UNTUK MENJADI DEBITUR PADA BANK SYARIAH MANDIRI KCP ANTAPANI BANDUNG Jamaludin, Jujun
Jurnal Maps (Manajemen Perbankan Syariah) Vol 1, No 1 (2017)
Publisher : STIBANKS Al Ma'soem Bandung

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (0.272 KB) | DOI: 10.32483/maps.v1i1.18

Abstract

This research is motivated by the emergency of bank that resulted in competition, Sharia bank must implement a good marketing strategy if it wants to survive and competitive. So that Mandiri Sharia Bank by providing quality service and promotion in inancing product is expected to increase the number of customers thus provide greater profits for the bank. In fect the number of customersfinacing in Mandiri Sharia Bank KCP Antapani Bandung during the last year from 2012 to 2014 amounted to only 111 customer financing. Whereas for 3 years is targeted to reach 360 customers. Thus the fact that only 30.83 % are achieved by Mandiri Sharia Bank KCP Antapani Bandung of the targeted amount.This phenomenon that makes the rationale for this study that assumes there is a correlation between quality of service and promotion to the purchasing dicision. By the research hypothesis quality service (X1) and promotion (X2)) significantly influence the customer’s decision (Y) to be debtors in Mandiri Sharia Bank KCP Antapani Bandung for the targeted amount. The theory used in this study is the marketing management of services quality, promotion and purchasing decision. The purpose of this study was to determine how much influence of quality service (X1) and promotion (X2)) significantly influence the customer’s decision (Y) to be debtors in Mandiri Sharia Bank KCP Antapani Bandung.This research included in explanatory research and included in quantitative research with survey method. The sampling is using random sampling techniques. From 111 customer financing in Mandiri Sharia Bank KCP Antapani Bandung (population) 87 customers have chosen as respondets (sample). Then to know the influence of qua;ity service and promotion to customer’s decision by testing the hypothesis by doing comparison between t table with t count (t and F test). And to determine the effect of each influence X1 and X2)  to Y then performed multiple linear regression analysis calculation using the program tools IBM SPSS 22,0.The conclusions based on research rsults can be known thar service quality has significant influences to the customer’s decision amounted to 45.0% and promotion signifanct influence to the customer’s decision amounted to 17.6%. then simultaneously, the quality of service and promotion has significant influence to the cutomer’s decision amounted to 62.6%. while the remaining 37.4% is influenced by other variables that not examined.
PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN PENERAPAN GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI DENGAN MOTIVASI KERJA SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING PADA PALANG MERAH INDONESIA KOTA BANDUNG Ruhanda, Ruhanda
Jurnal Maps (Manajemen Perbankan Syariah) Vol 2, No 1 (2018)
Publisher : STIBANKS Al Ma'soem Bandung

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (7.778 KB) | DOI: 10.32483/maps.v2i1.10

Abstract

This research aims to analyze the performance of employees at the Palang Merah Indonesia in Bandung. This study uses compensation and good corporate governance variables to analyze employee performance using work motivation as an intervening variable. The population in this study were all employees of the Palang Merah Indonesia in Bandung by using a minimum sample of 110 employees after being calculated using the slovin technique with simple random sampling. Data collection methods in the study used primary and secondary data, explanatory surveys, and questionnaires. Data analysis technique in this study uses regression analysis. The purpose of this study was to analyze the direct effect of compensation and good corporate governance on employee performance through motivation as an intervening variable. The results showed that the motivation and compensation variables had a significant positive influence on good corporate governance. Furthermore, the variable good corporate governance shows significant positive results on employee performance.
PERAN KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL DALAM MEMBANGUN BUDAYA MUTU PENDIDIKAN TINGGI (STUDI KASUS STKOM AL MA’SOEM) Rahman, Tonton Taufik
Jurnal Maps (Manajemen Perbankan Syariah) Vol 2, No 2 (2019)
Publisher : STIBANKS Al Ma'soem Bandung

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (0.272 KB) | DOI: 10.32483/maps.v2i2.23

Abstract

The Chairperson as the highest leader in STKOM Al Ma’soem plays an important role in building a quality culture. The quality culture is built through the establishment and implementation of a quality assurance system that is based on the National Higher Education Standards (SN-Dikti) and the Standards Beyond SN-Dikti. This study aims to answer how to build a quality culture of higher education through transformational leadership using SWOT analysis. This study uses a qualitative descriptive method, using SWOT analysis. School-based management applications carried out by a private education leader to improve the quality of education and realize the welfare of school citizens can be done by developing innovations in the aspects of entrepreneurship and providing education based on national education standards.
PENGARUH JUMLAH DANA PIHAK KETIGA (DPK) NON PERFOMING FINANCING (NPF) DAN SERTIFIKAT BANK INDONESIA SYARI’AH (SBIS) TERHADAP PENYALURAN PEMBIAYAAN PERBANKAN SYARI’AH DI INDONESIA Anshori, Arif Rijal
Jurnal Maps (Manajemen Perbankan Syariah) Vol 2, No 2 (2019)
Publisher : STIBANKS Al Ma'soem Bandung

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.32483/maps.v2i2.25

Abstract

Banking is a very important part in the economy, one of them as intermediary institutions whose duty to collect funds from the public and then channel them back in the form of financing.This study aims to determine the effect Number of DPK, NPF and SBIS partially to finance portfolio of Islamic banking in Indonesia, and to determine the effect Number of DPK, NPF and SBIS simultaneously to the finance portfolio of Islamic banking in Indonesia.This study proceed from the assumption that (1) the size distribution of the funds offered by Islamic banks is very influenced by the size DPK means that the higher the number of third-party funds collected, the higher also finance portfolio, (2) the higher non-performing financing the worse the quality of banking assets, (3) the higher the bonus level set SBIS Indonesian bank will lower the financing undertaken by the banking Shari'ah. But based on data from Islamic banking statistics from the years 2008-2014 there is a gap between theory and facts on the ground. These assumptions are tested empirically so that the truth can be scientifically recognized. When there is a justification or rejection of these assumptions, then this is a scientific truth that can be considered Islamic banking in Indonesia.Quantitative research methods in this study using research formats explanation, source data used in this research is secondary data, then the type of data used in this research is quantitative data time series, the quarterly data of financing, deposits, NPF and SBIS Islamic banking in Indonesia from 2008 to 2014. Data were then processed by means of statistical analysis using Eviews 7, which comprises the classical assumption of them: normality test, heteroscedasticity, multicollinearity test, autocorrelation test. statistical tests include: regression, t test, F test and R2.The conclusion that can be drawn from this study that partially, DPK variable is positive and significant effect on the financing, NPF variable is negative but not significant effect on the financing, while SBIS is negative and significant effect on the financing. Then simultaneously the number of DPK, NPF and SBIS significant effect on the distribution of funding. Those variables could explain freely by 99.45% and the remaining 0.55% can be explained by other variables not examined.
PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TELLER TERHADAP LOYALITAS NASABAH TABUNGAN IB HASANAH DI BNI SYARIAH KANTOR KAS JATINANGOR Sari, Anisa Wulan; Nur’aeni, Nur’aeni
Jurnal Maps (Manajemen Perbankan Syariah) Vol 1, No 2 (2018)
Publisher : STIBANKS Al Ma'soem Bandung

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (591.101 KB) | DOI: 10.32483/maps.v1i2.6

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to know whether there is influence of teller service quality on customer loyalty of iB hasanah savings in BNI Syariah Jatinangor Cash Office. The research used descriptive method with quantitative approach. The main source of research is questionnaires distributed to 46 respondents. Data is processed with the help of IBM SPSS Statistic 23.The result of research shows that the correlation level of influence of teller service quality on customer loyalty of iB hasanah saving account is 0,326 and is in low category. The result of the calculation of Test Z, known that Zhitung> Ztabel or 2.184> 1.64. This means that H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted, meaning there is influence between teller service quality to customer loyalty saving iB hasanah in BNI Syariah Jatinangor Cash Office. The coefficient of determination obtained is 0.106 or 10.6%, it means that in general the quality of service contributes influence of 10.6% to customer loyalty. While the rest as much as 89.4% influenced by other factors such as promotion mix, price and so forth.This research reveals that customers expect not to wait long to get teller service so it is suggested if under certain conditions (crowded atmosphere) teller more than one person. There is further research to know other factors that influence customer loyalty besides quality of service of teller like promotion mix, price and others in order to know other factor which more influence customer loyalty.
ANALISIS MANAJEMEN KOMUNIKASI INTERNAL (Studi Deskriptif Kualitatif pada Yakes Telkom) Djachrab, Ida Rapida
Jurnal Maps (Manajemen Perbankan Syariah) Vol 2, No 2 (2019)
Publisher : STIBANKS Al Ma'soem Bandung

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (68.826 KB) | DOI: 10.32483/maps.v2i2.24

Abstract

This research was conducted with the aim to understand and explore the management of internal communication conducted by the Telkom Health Foundation (Yakes Telkom) in the city of Bandung. This research is a qualitative research where data collection is obtained through interviews, observation, and documentation. The technique of selecting informants uses purposive techniques. The data analysis technique used is the interaction model of Miles and Huberman. The study was located at the Takes Telkom Head Office, Jl Cisanggarung no. 2 Bandung.The results of the management analysis of internal communication at Yakes Telkom are (1) The process of management and management of the system in Foundation is done by planning, organizing, moving, directing, coordinating, and supervising. The process is to achieve the goal, namely to minimize miss communication and strengthen the communication relationship between one employee and another; (2) Development of internal communication systems in foundations concerning lack of human resources due to age; (3) Improving the quality of internal communication within the foundation by means of the Foundation to foster social relations with joint picnics and community service; (4) The implementation of business communication for the foundation's internal public is seen from verbal and non-verbal communication, communication patterns that are applied in two directions, selection of channels and communication media verbally and in writing, as well as the completion of the coffee morning and interpersonal humanist and psychological approaches to effective strategies when a problem occurs.
PENGARUH KEBIJAKAN PENETAPAN HARGA TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KONSUMEN JNE CABANG BANDUNG Widiastuti, Reza; Sari, Zufita; Bisri, Tati S.
Jurnal Maps (Manajemen Perbankan Syariah) Vol 2, No 1 (2018)
Publisher : STIBANKS Al Ma'soem Bandung

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (0.272 KB) | DOI: 10.32483/maps.v2i1.11

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the influence of pricing policy on consumer purchasing decisions at the Bandung Branch of JNE. Data analysis used is normality test and proved again by Kolgomorov, simple linear, t test, and detemination coefficient. Based on the results of research that has been carried out the influence of pricing policies on consumer purchasing decisions JNE Bandung Branch has normal data, simple linear equations Y = 27,936 + 0,575 X with a positive constant, it can be interpreted if the independent value is assumed to be constant, then the dependent value will rise. Test of the determination coefficient Adjusted R Square is a R2 value that is adjusted so that the image is closer to the quality of the model exploration, from the calculation of the Adjusted R Square value of 21.1%. This means that 21.1% of Consumer Purchasing Decisions are influenced by the independent variable Price Determination Policy. While the remaining 78.9% is influenced by factors that are not observed. Then based on the Partial Test (t test) there is a test result on the regression coefficient with tcount can tcount of 5.241> t table 1.660, then the Pricing Policy affects the Consumer Purchase Decision which means that if the company is wiser in determining the price it will be followed up Consumer Purchasing Decisions. Thus the Price Determination Policy affects the purchasing decisions of the JNE Branch of Bandung Consumer.
PENGARUH BAURAN PEMASARAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS NASABAH TERHADPA LOYALITAS NABAH PEMBIAYAAN GRIYA BSM DI BANK MANDIRI SYARIAH KCP RANCAEKEK Arifani, Dian; Nuraeni, Nuraeni
Jurnal Maps (Manajemen Perbankan Syariah) Vol 1, No 1 (2017)
Publisher : STIBANKS Al Ma'soem Bandung

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (0.272 KB) | DOI: 10.32483/maps.v1i1.27

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the BSM Griya Financing at Bank Syariah Mandiri KCP Rancaekek the influence of Marketing Mix on Customer Loyalty. This research uses quantitative descriptive methods. The research data was obtained from the premiere data by distributing questionnaires to BSM Bank Syariah Mandiri Griya Financing customers Kanca Rancaekek and then processed with SPSS 23.The results showed that there was no significant effect between the Marketing Mix on the Loyalty of BSM Griya Financing Customers in Bank Syariah Mandiri Kanca Rancaekek. This can be seen from the correlation coefficient of 0.212 with a significance of 0.064. Which means that between the variable Marketing Mix to Customer Loyalty is weak and insignificant.While the coefficient of determination of 4.5% means that the marketing mix only contributes a weak influence on the loyalty of BSM Griya financing customers by 4.5% and theremaining 95.5% is influenced by other factors not examined such as service quality.This research reveals that customers expect more attractive promotional activities. Customers also expect increased handling of complaints that arise and of course with appropriate solutions.
PENGARUH SERVICE QUALITY DAN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION TERHADAP WORD OF MOUTH DALAM UPAYA PENINGKATAN JUMLAH MAHASISWA BARU DI AMIK AL MA’SOEM JATINANGOR Rakhman, Faisal
Jurnal Maps (Manajemen Perbankan Syariah) Vol 1, No 1 (2017)
Publisher : STIBANKS Al Ma'soem Bandung

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (0.272 KB) | DOI: 10.32483/maps.v1i1.15

Abstract

This research aimed to analyze the influence of service quality and customer satisfaction on the word of mouth communication in an effort to increase the number of new students in AMIK Al Ma'soem Jatinangor using a model SerQual consisting of five dimensions. This research uses descriptive quantitative method. The research data was obtained from primary data by distributing questionnaires to students in AMIK Al Ma'soem and then processed with SPSS.The results showed that correlation is weak and there are not significant quality of service and customer satisfaction on the word of mouth communication in an effort to increase the number of new students in AMIK Al Ma'soem Jatinangor. F test results showed that the factors of service quality and customer satisfaction does not significant affect the word of mouth communication student AMIK Al Ma'soem Jatinangor to other people / prospective students.The R-square value obtained amounted to 0.102, or 10.2%, that meaning simultaneous service quality and customer satisfaction just contributes 10.2% to the effect on the word of mouth communication in AMIK Al Ma'soem Jatinangor students, while the rest (1-R²) of 89.8% is the amount of contributions made by other factors not examined.The study reveals that students expect comfortable classrooms, in other words clean, airy, and neatly arranged. Students also expect an increase in speed over the handling of complaints that arise and of course accompanied by appropriate solutions. And the management of AMIK Al Ma'soem Jatinangor must be improve and focus on other factors that allegedly could affect the number of new students who enroll, such as brand image, price and promotion.
PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN DI DINAMIKA MOTOR TASIKMALAYA Sudiarti, Sri
Jurnal Maps (Manajemen Perbankan Syariah) Vol 1, No 2 (2018)
Publisher : STIBANKS Al Ma'soem Bandung

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (0.272 KB) | DOI: 10.32483/maps.v1i2.7

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to know and analyze about the influence of Service Quality to Consumer Satisfaction in DinamikaMotorTasikmalaya.The type of research used is Verifier Verifikatif. The research method used in this research is survey method, while data collection technique is done through questioner and interview. Respondents are taken as many as 100 respondents viewed from the number of population (consumers) who come per day. The analysis tool used is simple regression analysis and t test.The results showed that the Quality of Service in Dinamika Motor Tasikmalaya good, as well as customer satisfaction Tasikmalaya Motor Dinamika including good. Service quality positively affects customer satisfaction in Dinamika Motor Tasikmalaya.

Page 1 of 3 | Total Record : 22