cover
Contact Name
Asep Dadan Suganda
Contact Email
asep.dadan@uinbanten.ac.id
Phone
+6281229604000
Journal Mail Official
asep.dadan@uinbanten.ac.id
Editorial Address
Jurusan Asuransi Syariah Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam UIN Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten Jalan Jend. Sudirman No.30 Ciceri, Serang, Banten, Indonesia
Location
Kota serang,
Banten
INDONESIA
Syar'Insurance: Jurnal Asuransi Syariah
ISSN : 24605484     EISSN : 27236897     DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.32678/sijas.v4i2
Core Subject : Economy,
Syar Insurance: Jurnal Asuransi Syariah is intended to be the journal for publishing articles reporting the results of research on Insurance especially in Islamic Insurance.
Articles 20 Documents
ANALISIS RASIO LAPORAN KEUANGAN MODEL HORIZONTAL DAN VERTIKAL PT SUN LIFE FINANCIAL INDONESIA SYARIAH TAHUN 2013-2017 Rustamunadi, Rustamunadi; Andini, Dewi Juni
Syar'Insurance: Jurnal Asuransi Syariah Vol 4 No 2 (2018): December 2018
Publisher : UIN Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Analisis laporan keuangan merupakan suatu aktivitas pengamatan kinerja dari suatu perusahaan. Dari laporan keuangan, pihak-pihak yang berkepentingan akan melihat sejauh mana sepak terjang perusahaan bahkan dapat memprediksi masa yang akan datang, baik jangka panjang mau pun jangka pendek. Perumusan masalah ini pun terkait dengan analisis laporan keuangan PT Sun Life Financial Indonesia Syariah dari tahun 2013 s/d 2017 yang ditinjau dari dua model, yakni vertikal dan horizontal. Dilihat dari aspek likuiditas dengan current asset ratio, aspek solvabilitas dengan debt to asset ratio, aspek aktivitas dengan total asset turnover ratio dan aspek profitabilitas. Penelitian ini untuk menganalisis laporan keuangan PT Sun Life Financial Indonesia Syariah tahun 2013-2017. dengan model horizontal dan vertikal dengan current asset ratio, debt to asset ratio, total asset turn over ratio dan return on investment. Metode yang digunakan adalah kualitatif dengan menganalisis data-data yang diperoleh dan cenderung deskriptif. Hasil penelitian bahwa kinerja keuangan PT Sun Life Financial Indonesia Syariah setiap tahunnya mengalami perubahan, baik berupa peningkatan dan juga penurunan. Begitu dengan model vertikal.
PENGARUH PENDAPATAN ASURANSI TERHADAP PENDAPATAN INVESTASI PADA PERUSAHAAN ASURANSI JIWA DI INDONESIA PERIODE 2014-2018 Humaemah, Ratu; Yani, Indah
Syar'Insurance: Jurnal Asuransi Syariah Vol 5 No 1 (2019): June 2019
Publisher : UIN Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Abstract Sharia financing and investment activities in principle are activities carried out by property owners (Investors) towards business owners (Issuers) to empower business owners in conducting their business activities where the owner of assets (Investors) hopes to obtain certain benefits. Therefore, financing and financial investment activities are basically the same as other business activities, namely maintaining the principle of halal and fairness. The financial data shown in the table shows that insurance income and investment income in life insurance companies in Indonesia from 2014 to 2018 experienced fluctuating developments. The purpose of this study is to determine whether there is an influence of insurance income on investment income in Islamic life insurance companies in Indonesia. The method used in this study is a quantitative method that uses a classic assumption test, hypothesis testing, and the coefficient of determination test. The data used are secondary data obtained by the official website of a life insurance company. The results showed that the independent variable of insurance income had a significant effect on investment income, this result was seen from the tcount of 8,450 while the ttable obtained from the distribution table t was sought at the significance of 5%: 2 = 2.5% (two-way test) degrees of freedom (df) nk-1 or 30-1-1 = 28 we get t table of 2.04841. because tcount> t table = 8.450> 2.04841 with a significant level of 0.000, because the significant value is smaller than 0.050, it can be concluded that Ha is accepted. This means that insurance income has a positive effect on investment income. From testing the coefficient of determination of 0.708 = 70.8% means that insurance income can explain the effect on investment income of 70.8% and the remaining 29.2% is influenced by other variables not discussed in this study.
ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI MINAT ALUMNI PONDOK PESANTREN DAAR EL-QOLAM DALAM MEMILIH ASURANSI SYARIAH Sholihah, Firyal Nida Aulia; Hanafi, Hanafi
Syar'Insurance: Jurnal Asuransi Syariah Vol 5 No 2 (2019): December
Publisher : UIN Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Human life in this world in principle will not be separated from various needs and problems, be it primary, secondary or tertiary needs, which all require effective problem solving. One example of these needs and problems is health and mental problems which all lead to one threat that is reducing or eliminating financial capacity. Based on the background above, the formulation of the problem in this study are: 1). What are the factors that influence the interest of Daar El-Qolam Islamic Boarding School alumni in choosing Islamic insurance? 2.) Can Product, Price, Location, Promotion and Religiosity Factors influence the interest of Daar El-Qolam Islamic Boarding School alumni in choosing Islamic insurance? The purpose of this study is: to determine the factors that influence the interest of alumni Daar El-Qolam Islamic Boarding School in choosing Islamic insurance. The data used are primary data that is the results of this research questionnaire using the validity test, the reliability test, the classical assumption test with the help of the use of the SPSS 21 program. X3 was 2,578, Xitung was 4,789 and X5 was 2,562. The value of ttable by using a significant level α = 5% df (nk-1) = (81-5-1) = 75 then the size of ttable = 1.99210 so tcount X1, X2, X3, X4 and X5> (3,835, 3,267, 2,578, 4,789, 2,562> 1,99210) and such a significant level Ha is accepted and Ho is rejected. This means that partially the independent variables X1, X2, X3, X4, and X5 (0.006, 0.000, 0.005, 0.008, and 0.012) are smaller than 0.05. with that product, price, location, promotion, religiosity has a significant effect on the dependent variable namely Alumni Interest in Daar El-Qolam Islamic Boarding School. The coefficient of determination performed on the determination test obtained by the square value shows that the product, price, location, promotion, religiosity. Can explain its effect on the interest of alumni of Islamic insurance, which is 30.3%. while the remaining 69.7% is influenced by other variables outside the Daar El-Qolam Islamic Boarding School Alumni Interest.
PENGARUH PENDAPATAN INVESTASI TERHADAP RASIO LIKUIDITAS PT. ASURANSI SINARMAS SYARIAH PERIODE 2010 - 2014 Hum, Ratu; Nafa, Chairinnisa Hadiyatin
Syar'Insurance: Jurnal Asuransi Syariah Vol 4 No 1 (2018): June 2018
Publisher : UIN Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Peningkatan pendapatan investasi diperoleh nilai tertinggi (max) sebesar 184557677 dan nilai terendah (min) sebesar 7248746. Sedangkan Rasio Likuiditas merupakan rasio tingkat kemampuan perusahaan asuransi dalam membayar utang jangka pendek. hasil analisis deskriptif variabel Rasio Likuiditas diperoleh nilai tertinggi (max) sebesar 14% dan nilai terendah (min) sebesar 9 %. Penelitian ini adalah: terdapat pengaruh yang signifikan antara pendapatan investasi terhadap rasio likuiditas dan pengaruh pendapatan investasi terhadap rasio likuiditas PT. Asuransi Sinarmas Syariah periode 2010-2014.Tujuan penelitian ini Untuk mengetahui apakah terdapat pengaruh yang signifikan antara pendapatan investasi terhadap rasio lukiditas dan besar pengaruh pendapatan investasi terhadap rasio likuiditas PT. Asuransi Sinarmas Syariah periode 2010-2014.Penelitian ini menunjukan bahwa thitung sebesar 2,541 dan nilai ttabel didapat dari tabel distribusi t dicari pada signifikansi 5% : 2 = 2.5% (uji dua arah) derajat kebebasan (df) n-k-1 atau 60-1-1 = 58 maka didapat t tabel sebesar 2,00172. Oleh karena nilai thitung > ttabel = 2,00172 > 2,541 dengan taraf signifikan 0.000. Artinya Pendapatan Investasi berpengaruh secara sigifikan terhadap Rasio Likuiditas. sebesar 80,1% sedangkan sisanya 100% - 80,1% = 19,9% dipengaruhi oleh faktor lain.
PENGARUH MOTIVASI TERHADAP KINERJA AGEN ASURANSI Hanafi, Hanafi; Hotib Triana, Hotib Triana
Syar'Insurance: Jurnal Asuransi Syariah Vol 4 No 1 (2018): June 2018
Publisher : UIN Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Motivasi dapat dipandang sebagai perubahan energy dalam diri seseorang yang ditandai dengan munculnya feeling, dan didahului dengan tanggapan terhadap adanya tujuan. Oleh karena itu, untuk mencapai kinerja yang diharapkan perusahaan dibutuhkan motivasi pada karyawan nya (Agen Asuransi). Rumusan masalah pada penelitian ini bagaimana pengaruh motivasi terhadap kinerja agen asuransi dan Seberapa besar pengaruh motivasi terhadap kinerja agen asuransi pada PT. AJB Bumiputera 1912 Syariah Cabang Serang. Metode yang digunakan adalah metode deskriptif kuantitatif dengan teknik pengumpulan data wawancara dan kuesioner (angket)., dapat disimpulkan motivasi berpengaruh positif signifikan terhadap kinerja agen asuransi sehingga Ho ditolak dan Ha diterima. Dari pengujian secara koefisien determinasi (R Square) sebesar 0.526 = 52.6%, artinya besarnya pengaruh Motivasi terhadap Kinerja Agen Asuransi sebesar 53.2%, sedangkan sisanya 47.4% dijelaskan oleh faktor lain yang tidak diteliti.
PENGARUH PERTUMBUHAN UJRAH DAN INVESTASI TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN ASET PADA PERUSAHAAN ASURANSI JIWA DI INDONESIA Rustamunadi, Rustamunadi; Asmawati, AAS
Syar'Insurance: Jurnal Asuransi Syariah Vol 5 No 1 (2019): June 2019
Publisher : UIN Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Abstract Assets are assets owned by the company. High asset growth shows that the company can optimize its assets well. High asset growth can increase public trust in the company. One of the factors affecting the assets of Islamic life insurance companies is contribution and claims. Problem formulation in this research are: 1) How does the influence of the growth of ujrah on the growth of assets in Islamic life insurance companies? 2) What is the effect of investment growth on the growth of sharia life insurance company assets? 3) How does the simultaneous growth of ujrah and investment affect the growth of sharia life insurance company assets? This study aims to examine: 1) To analyze the effect of the growth of the ujrah on the growth of assets in the Sharia Life Insurance company. 2) To analyze the effect of investment growth on asset growth in Islamic Life Insurance companies. 3) To analyze the effect of simultaneous growth in investment and investment on asset growth in Sharia Life Insurance companies. The analysis used is multiple linear regression analysis, where in this method to determine the effect of the growth of ujrah and investment on the growth of assets displayed in the form of a regression equation. Tests used in this study are classic assumption tests including: normality test, heteroscedasticity test, multicollinearity test and autocorrelation test. In this study the authors used secondary data samples from the financial statements of 6 Islamic life insurance companies in Indonesia. Based on the Ujrah growth test, it has a sig value of 0.525> 0.05 and a tcount value of 0.643> ttable 2.03693, therefore it can be concluded that the growth of the ujrah (X1) partially has no significant effect on asset growth. While investment growth has a sig value of 0.006 <0.05 and tcount 2.932> t table 2.03452, therefore it can be concluded that investment growth (X2) has a significant negative effect on asset growth. Based on the F test of ujrah growth and investment has a sig value of 0.022 <0.05, the growth of ujrah and investment has a simultaneous effect on the growth of assets and growth of assets influenced by the growth of ujrah and investment growth of 15.9% and 84.1% influenced by other variables not discussed in this study.
PENGARUH PENDAPATAN ASURANSI TERHADAP DANA TABARRU’ (STUDI PADA PERUSAHAAN ASURANSI JIWA SYARIAH YANG TERDAFTAR DI OJK PERIODE 2011-2018) Muhayati, Muhayati; Sudrajat, Budi
Syar'Insurance: Jurnal Asuransi Syariah Vol 5 No 2 (2019): December
Publisher : UIN Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Insurance income is the amount of money the company receives from the sale of insurance products. Tabarru's fund is a voluntary giving of someone to another person, without compensation, which results in the transfer of ownership of the property from the giver to another person. Aside from premium income, tabaruu funds' also come from investment returns and the accumulation of surfaru underwriting reserves for tabaruu funds' which are redistributed to tabaruu funds'. Based on the background above the formulation of the problem, namely: 1). Is there an Influence between Insurance Income and Tabaruu Funds' on Sharia Life Insurance companies registered with OJK for the period 2011-2018.2). how much influence the Insurance Revenues of the Tabaruu Fund 'on Sharia Life Insurance companies registered in the OJK for the period 2011-2018. This study aims to 1). To find out the effect of insurance income on tabaruu funds' on Sharia Life Insurance companies registered with OJK for the period 2011-2018. 2). To find out how much influence Insurance Income has on Tabaruu Funds' on Sharia Life Insurance companies registered with OJK for the period 2011-2018. This research was conducted at a life insurance company registered with OJK in September to October 2019, with quantitative research methods, testing the hypothesis using simple linear regression analysis through the test (t) with the intent to determine the effect of the independent variables on the dependent variable. It can be concluded, there is a significant effect of the value of t_ (count) of 5.689 while the value of t_ (table) obtained from the distribution table t is sought at the significance of 5%: 2 = 2.5% (two-way test) degrees of freedom (df) nk-1 or 40-1-1 = 38, we get t table of 2.02439. because the value of t_ (count)> t_ (table) = 5.689> 2.02439 with a significance level of 0.005, because the significance value is much smaller than 0.005, it can be concluded that Ho is rejected Ha is accepted. The influence derived from the coefficient of determination (R-Square) of 0.760 means that the magnitude of the effect of insurance income on tabarru funds' 76.0% while the remaining 24.0% is explained by other factors not examined in this study.
ASPEK AKUNTANSI DALAM ASURANSI SYARIAH Mukhlisotul, Mukhlishotul
Syar'Insurance: Jurnal Asuransi Syariah Vol 4 No 1 (2018): June 2018
Publisher : UIN Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Asuransi syariah merupakan entitas yang mengalami perkembangan cukup signifikan di Indonesia. Hal ini didorong oleh keinginan masyarakat muslim Indonesia untuk mendapatkan perlindungan atas harta yang dimiliki melalui asuransi yang dikelola secara syariah, baik berupa harta langsung maupun harta yang merupakan jaminan pihak ketiga. Asuransi syariah adalah usaha saling melindungi dan tolong menolong diantara sejumlah orang/pihak melalui investasi dalam bentuk asset dan danatabarru’ yang memberikan pola pengembalian untuk mengahadapi resiko tertentu melalui akad (perikatan) yang sesuai dengan syariah. Karenanya perusahaan asuransi perlu menggunakan suatu standar untuk tetap dapat memberikan perlindungan yang baik kepada pesertanya, diantaranya dengan memberlakukan PSAK 108 yang mengharuskan perusahaan asuransi syariah memiliki tingkat solvabilitas yang tinggi
PENGARUH KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PESERTA ASURANSI SYARIAH (Studi Kasus Peserta Dana Pendidikan Pada PT. Sun Life Financial Syariah Cabang Kota Tangerang) Hanafi, Hanafi; Desiana, Maya Noor
Syar'Insurance: Jurnal Asuransi Syariah Vol 4 No 2 (2018): December 2018
Publisher : UIN Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

Penelitian ini bertujuan (1) untuk mengetahui ada atau tidak pengaruh positif antara kualitas layanan terhadap kepuasan peserta pada PT Sun Life Financial Syariah Cabang Kota Tangerang dan (2) untuk mengetahui seberapa besar pengaruh kualitas layanan terhadap kepuasan peserta pada PT Sun Life Financial Syariah Cabang Kota Tangerang. Fokus penelitian ini yaitu (1) kualitas layanan yang dimensinya terdiri dari tangibles, reability, responsiveness, assurance, dan emphaty dan (2) kepuasan peserta yang diukur dengan sistem keluhan dan usulan, ghost shopping, lost costumer analysis, dan survey kepuasan peserta. Penelitian ini adalah metode kuantitatif. Data yang digunakan adalah data primer yang diperoleh dari hasil penyebaran kuesioner sebanyak 44 responden. Kesimpulan penelitian ini adalah (1) Kesimpulan bahwa kualitas pelayanan yang ada di PT. Sun Life Finansial Syariah Cabang Kota Tangerang berpengaruh positif dilihat dari uji hipotesis dengan mambandingkan thitung lebih besar dari ttabel (4.323 > 2.011) dan (2) Hasil uji determinasi diperoleh nilai r square sebesar 0.280 yang artinya Kualitas layanan mempengaruhi kepuasan peserta sebanyak 28% yang sisanya sebesar 72% dipengaruhi oleh variabel lain diluar kualitas layanan.
PENGARUH PENDAPATAN INVESTASI TERHADAP LABA PERUSAHAAN ASURANSI SYARIAH Yakin, Ikin Ainul; Hambali, Irfan
Syar'Insurance: Jurnal Asuransi Syariah Vol 5 No 1 (2019): June 2019
Publisher : UIN Sultan Maulana Hasanuddin Banten

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar

Abstract

All insurance institutions would want to always experience an increase both in growth and maximum capital or profit increase. Profit or loss is usually used to assess the performance of the company's performance, the main factor in determining the size of the profits depends on the success of managing investments, where in 2018 investment income has dropped the company's profits have fallen. The formulation of the problems in this study are: 1). Is there an influence of investment income on the profits of the insurance company PT. Sinarmas Syariah ?. 2). How much influence does investment income have on the profits of the insurance company PT. Sinarmas Syariah? The purpose of this study are 1). To find out whether there is an influence of investment income on the profits of insurance companies PT. Sinarmas Syariah Insurance. 2). To find out how much influence the investment income on the profits of insurance companies PT. Sinarmas Syariah. This study uses simple linear regression analysis techniques Test statistics of classical assumption tests including normality test, heteroscedasticity test, and autocorrelation test and using hypothesis testing including two-sided t test, simple linear regression test and coefficient of determination test. Based on the results of the T test, the t value of investment income obtained 3.752 is greater than t table 2.0859 thus there is a significant influence on investment income on earnings. R2 value of 0.439 or (43.9%) which means the investment income variable influences profits by 43.9% while the remaining 56.1% is influenced by other factors not examined.

Page 1 of 2 | Total Record : 20