Chayanti, Nyoman Tri
Unknown Affiliation

Published : 1 Documents Claim Missing Document
Claim Missing Document

Found 1 Documents

The Effect of Class Management on Economic Learning Motivation at SMA Negeri 20 Palembang Yulaini, Erma; Rachmawati, Diana Widhi; Putri, Devi Nur Ahini Oktavia; Chayanti, Nyoman Tri
International Journal on Advanced Science, Education, and Religion Vol 4 No 1 (2021): International Journal on Advanced Science, Education, and Religion
Publisher : Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam Al-Furqan, Makassar - Indonesia

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | DOI: 10.33648/ijoaser.v4i1.96


The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of classroom management on motivation to study economics at SMA Negeri 20 Palembang for the 2019/2020 academic year. The research method used quantitative descriptive method. The sample in the research of class X amounted to 54 students. In collecting data the researchers used techniques of documentation and questionnaires. The results showed that the class management had a significant effect on the economic learning motivation received with a large effect from the class management of 31.97%, while the remaining 68.03% was influenced by other factors. Therefore, classroom management is needed in the learning process. Keywords: Classroom Management, Learning Motivation, Management Education