cover
Contact Name
HENGKI TAMANDO SIHOTANG
Contact Email
hengki_tamando@yahoo.com
Phone
-
Journal Mail Official
hengki_tamando@yahoo.com
Editorial Address
Perumahan Romeby Lestari Blok C, No C14 Deliserdang, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia
Location
,
INDONESIA
Journal Of Management Science (JMAS)
ISSN : -     EISSN : 26849747     DOI : -
Core Subject : Economy, Science,
Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen (JMAS) menawarkan analisis yang luas dan luas dari semua permukaan manajemen dan sains. Diterbitkan empat kali per tahun, ini memberikan penekanan pada kemahiran universal dalam metode vital, teknik, dan bidang penelitian. menyajikan kesempatan bagi pembaca untuk berbagi saling pengertian di seluruh jajaran bisnis dan manajemen keterampilan dan ilmu yang digunakan; mencakup semua bidang ilmu manajemen dari sistem ke aspek prakti. studi kasus dan meliput isu-isu penting terbaru. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen (JMAS) meliputi bidang: Akuntansi, Pengantar keuangan, Operasi dan manajemen Informasi, manajemen sumber daya manusia, Pengantar pemasaran, Ekonomi Mikro, Perilaku Organisasi, Hukum Bisnis, Manajemen Strategis, Ekonomi Manajerial, Strategi dan Manajemen Bank, Kewirausahaan , Pengantar Bisnis Internasional, Kepemimpinan, Manajemen Kualitas, Pemasaran, Manajemen Rantai Pasokan, Perbankan, Keuangan dan Akuntansi, Sumber Daya Manusia.
Arjuna Subject : -
Articles 5 Documents
Search results for , issue "Vol 1 No 1, Januari (2018): Management Science" : 5 Documents clear
Pengaruh Rekrutmen dan Seleksi Karyawan terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada CV. LPK Gintar Course Handayani, Putri; Sinulingga, Nora Anisa Br.
Junal Ilmu Manajemen Vol 1 No 1, Januari (2018): Management Science
Publisher : Journal of Management Science (JMAS)

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (244.894 KB)

Abstract

This research was done in CV. LPK Gintar Course which was a company engaged in embroidery and embroidery learning services. The purpose of this study was to determine the effected of partial and simultaneous recruitment and selection toward employees performance. This type of research used correlational, the population were employees who worked in CV. LPK Gintar Course in 2018 as many as 35 people, sampling by means of saturated samples so that the total sample of 35 respondents. Data sources using primary data, data collection techniques using literature studies and surveys. Data analysis techniques using multiple linear regression, test classic assumptions and hypothesis testing. Based on the results of the study showed that partially and simultaneously recruitment and selection had positive and significant effected toward employees performance in the CV. LPK Gintar Course. The coefficient of determination showed that the value of R = 0.831, means that recruitment and selection have very strong relationship toward employee performance. R square coefficient value (R2) of 0.690 showed that employee performance could explained by recruitment and selection by 69% and the other amount of 31% could explained by other variables did not examined such as career planning, incentives, compensation, training, career planning, job promotions etc.
Pengaruh Harga dan Promosi terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor pada PT. Rotella Persada Mandiri Devy, Shinta; Sinulingga, Nora Anisa Br.
Junal Ilmu Manajemen Vol 1 No 1, Januari (2018): Management Science
Publisher : Journal of Management Science (JMAS)

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (223.916 KB)

Abstract

This research was conducted at PT. Rotella Persada Mandiri, with the aim of research to analyze the effected of partial and simultaneous prices and promotions toward consumer purchasing decisions for motorcycles. This type of research used associative, the population were consumers who came to visit and buy two-wheeled vehicle products in March 2019 amount of 500 consumers, taking samples using the Slovin formula as many as 83 respondents. Research data sources used primary data and secondary data, data collection techniques using library studies, questionnaires and observations. The data analysis technique used multiple linear regression, classic assumption test and hypothesis test. Based on the results of the study indicated that partially the price has significant effectedtoward the motorcycle of purchase decisions, while the promotion did not have significant effectedtoward purchasing decisions. Simultaneously, prices and promotions have significant effected toward consumer purchasing decisions at PT. Rotella Persada Mandiri. The R square (R2) coefficient of 0.888 indicated that consumer purchasing decisions could be explained by price and promotion amount of88.8% and the others 11.2% could be explained by other variables did not examined.
The Effect of Work Environment and Work Training on Employee Performance of PT. Telkomsel Distributor Center Akar Daya Mandiri Anggrika, Nindi
Junal Ilmu Manajemen Vol 1 No 1, Januari (2018): Management Science
Publisher : Journal of Management Science (JMAS)

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (221.962 KB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of the work environment on employee performance, to determine the effect of work training on employee performance and to know the work environment and work training simultaneously on the performance of employees of PT. Telkomsel Independent Root Resource Distributor. The population in this study amounted to 52 employees, and the sample used was a saturated sample, where all members of the population were used as samples, namely all employees of PT. Telkomsel Distributor Center Akar Daya Mandiri totaling 52 permanent employees. Data collection techniques used in this study were documentation, interviews and questionnaires. The analysis technique used in this study is the validity test, reliability test, multiple regression analysis, t test, F test and the coefficient of determination. The result of the research shows that there is a significant and positive influence of work environment variables on employee performance variables on "PT. Telkomsel Akar Daya Mandiri Distributor Center" shown from the results of tcount (4,229)> ttable (2,006) with a significant value of 0,000 <0.05, there are significant and positive influence of job training variables on employee performance variables at PT. Telkomsel Akar Daya Mandiri Distributor Center as indicated by the results of tcount (2.760)> ttable (2.006) with a significant value of 0.008 <0.05, there is the influence of the work environment and job training has a significant effect on employee performance due to the results of Fcount (64,349)> Ftable (3.18) and the significance level of 0,000 below the value of 0.05. R Square is 0.724 or 72.4% which means variations of employee performance with work environment and work training while the remaining 27.6% are other variables not examined by this study, such as motivation, organizational culture and other variables
Factors That Affect Employee Productivity (Case Study at PT. Sagami Indonesia) Purwanti, Purwanti; Sitorus, Martua
Junal Ilmu Manajemen Vol 1 No 1, Januari (2018): Management Science
Publisher : Journal of Management Science (JMAS)

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (354.409 KB)

Abstract

The productivity depression of PT. Sagami Indonesia was influenced by some situations in the organization which were discipline, and job satisfaction. Therefore researchers interested in examining the affect factors employee productivity. This research used descriptive quantitative method of statistic. Primary data were collected by questionnaire with Likert scale and 5 (five) choice of answers. The questionnaire was distributed to all employees other than manager. The results showed that: (1) the effect of discipline on employees’ productivity was positive and significant; (2) the effect of job satisfaction on employees’ produtivity was positive and significant;(3) the effect of discipline dan job satisfaction on employees’ productivity be simultaneously was positive and significant. Therefore, in terms of achieving the better employees’productivity, PT. Sagami Indonesia is expected to make some improvements on discipline and job satisfaction.
Pengaruh Karakteristik Individu Dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Pada PT. Perkebunan Nusantara II Pagar Merbau Dessy, Dessy; Yunita, Lidia; Sinulingga, Nora Anisa Br.
Junal Ilmu Manajemen Vol 1 No 1, Januari (2018): Management Science
Publisher : Journal of Management Science (JMAS)

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (263.037 KB)

Abstract

Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui dan menganalisis tentang pengaruh karkteristik individu dan lingkungan Kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan PT Perkebunan Nusantara II Pagar Merbau. Penelitian ini merupakan penelitian deskriptif kuantitatif dengan jumlah sampel sebanyak 103 responden. Pada penelitian ini variabel bebasnya karakteristik individu dan lingkungan kerja sedangkan variabel terikanya adalah kinerja karyawan (Y). Pengujian instrumen menggunakan uji validitas dan uji reliabilitas. Sedangkan metode analisis data menggunakan analisis liniear berganda dengan uji t dan uji f. Hasil penelitian variabel independen diperoleh t hitung 1,60 < t tabel 1,98 dan sig = 0,11 > 0,05, variabel t hitung 7,78 > t tabel 1,98 dan sig = 0,00 < 0,05, maka variabel tidak berpengaruh terhadap Y dan variabel berpengaruh positif dan signifikan terhadap Y. Hasil uji F menunjukan bahwa F hitung 50,36 > F tabel 3,09 dan sig = 0,00 < 0,05, berarti variabel independen secara bersama-sama mempengaruhi variabel dependen secara signifikan.

Page 1 of 1 | Total Record : 5