cover
Contact Name
HENGKI TAMANDO SIHOTANG
Contact Email
hengki_tamando@yahoo.com
Phone
-
Journal Mail Official
hengki_tamando@yahoo.com
Editorial Address
Perumahan Romeby Lestari Blok C, No C14 Deliserdang, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia
Location
,
INDONESIA
Journal Of Management Science (JMAS)
ISSN : -     EISSN : 26849747     DOI : -
Core Subject : Economy, Science,
Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen (JMAS) menawarkan analisis yang luas dan luas dari semua permukaan manajemen dan sains. Diterbitkan empat kali per tahun, ini memberikan penekanan pada kemahiran universal dalam metode vital, teknik, dan bidang penelitian. menyajikan kesempatan bagi pembaca untuk berbagi saling pengertian di seluruh jajaran bisnis dan manajemen keterampilan dan ilmu yang digunakan; mencakup semua bidang ilmu manajemen dari sistem ke aspek prakti. studi kasus dan meliput isu-isu penting terbaru. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen (JMAS) meliputi bidang: Akuntansi, Pengantar keuangan, Operasi dan manajemen Informasi, manajemen sumber daya manusia, Pengantar pemasaran, Ekonomi Mikro, Perilaku Organisasi, Hukum Bisnis, Manajemen Strategis, Ekonomi Manajerial, Strategi dan Manajemen Bank, Kewirausahaan , Pengantar Bisnis Internasional, Kepemimpinan, Manajemen Kualitas, Pemasaran, Manajemen Rantai Pasokan, Perbankan, Keuangan dan Akuntansi, Sumber Daya Manusia.
Arjuna Subject : -
Articles 5 Documents
Search results for , issue "Vol 1 No 2, April (2018): Management Science" : 5 Documents clear
Influence of Organizational Communication on Employee Satisfaction at PT. Perkebunan Nusantara III Sei Putih Mawarni, Indah
Junal Ilmu Manajemen Vol 1 No 2, April (2018): Management Science
Publisher : Journal of Management Science (JMAS)

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (236.025 KB)

Abstract

This study aims to Determine the effect of organizational communication on employee job satisfaction at PT. Perkebunan Nusantara III Sei Putih. The research method used in this study is a quantitative method. Quantitative Methods is a research method that aims to describe what happens to the object with an effort to describe, record, analyze and interpret existing data.The population in this study were all employees of PT. Perkebunan Nusantara III Sei White, amounting to 50 people, while the sample is the entire population. Sampling uses a saturated / roomates census sampling technique uses the entire group of research of data in the population as research elements and subjects. The statistical test used is using the classic assumption test, hypothesis testing, simple linear analysis, correlation coefficient and determinant coefficient.The results of this study indicate that partially a significant influence on organizational communication on employee job satisfaction at PT. Perkebunan Nusantara III Sei Putih for tcount 2.978> 1.667 table. Then H0 is rejected Ha is accepted and a significant value of 0.006 t is smaller than 0:05, so the hypothesis is accepted that organizational communication (X) has a significant effect on job satisfaction (Y) at PT. Perkebunan Nusantara III Sei Putih.
Pengaruh Keselamatan Dan Kesehatan Kerja Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Pegawai Pada Kantor Pengawasan Dan Pelayanan Bea Dan Cukai Tipe Madya Pabean B Medan Amrina, Amrina; Yunita, Lidia
Junal Ilmu Manajemen Vol 1 No 2, April (2018): Management Science
Publisher : Journal of Management Science (JMAS)

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (584.818 KB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of occupational safety and health of work productivity in the Office of Supervision of Customs and Excise type of customs B Medan. This research uses multiple regression analysis method. The population in this study were 121 employees and the sample used was 121 respondents using saturated sampling techniques. The results of this study indicate that there is a significant influence between work safety on work productivity partially by 0.569, and the results of the study also show a significant effect between occupational health on work productivity of 0.130. The results of this study also indicate that there is a significant influence between occupational safety and health on the work productivity of employees at the Office of Customs and Excise Customs and Excise Type Services in Medan by 42.4% simultaneously or simultaneously. This is consistent with the results of an analysis of 121 employees as a study sample obtained a coefficient of determination (R Square) of 0.424 while the remaining 57.6% was influenced by other factors not examined in this study.
Pengaruh Pemberian Insentif Terhadap Efektivitas Kerja Karyawan Pada Server Pulsa Easytronik SRB Ponsel Tanjung Morawa Syahputra, Ogy Mardi; Lubis, Risa Kartika
Junal Ilmu Manajemen Vol 1 No 2, April (2018): Management Science
Publisher : Journal of Management Science (JMAS)

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (215.862 KB)

Abstract

This research aims to determine the presence or absence of incentive influence on the effectiveness of work and to measure how much incentive to give the effectiveness of employee work in Server Pulsa Easytronik SRB Ponsel. The research methods used in this research are quantitative research methods, i.e. the research methods based on the philosophy of positivism, used to examine on certain populations or samples, data collection using research instruments, quantitative data analysis/statistics, with the aim to test a predetermined hypothesis. The population in this research is all the employees of Server Pulsa Easytronik SRB Ponsel Tanjung Morawa amounting to 34 people, while the respondents are the entire population. The technique of data collection used is a questionnaire technique, which is a form of data gathering instruments in a written question format that comes with a column where the respondent wrote the answer to the question directed to them. The results of this study showed that the free variable i.e. incentive (x) has positive and significant effect on the bound variable i.e. the effectiveness of the work (y). Where the results are T calculate > T table is 3.481 > 2.037, so it can be concluded that the incentive variables have contributed to the effectiveness of the work. Coefficient of analysis result is 54.5%. This means that incentives have an influence on the effectiveness of the work by 54.5% and the remaining 45.5% are influenced by other variables.
Effect of Competence And Work Motivation on Employee Performance PT. Rotella Mandiri Persada Perbaungan Retningjati, Ajeng; Yunita, Lydia; sitorus, Martua
Junal Ilmu Manajemen Vol 1 No 2, April (2018): Management Science
Publisher : Journal of Management Science (JMAS)

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (303.241 KB)

Abstract

This study aims to Determine the effect of work competence and motivation on employee performance at PT. Rotella Perbaungan Mandiri Persada. The research method used in this study is a quantitative method. Quantitative Methods is a research method that aims to describe what happens to the object with an effort to describe, record, analyze and interpret existing data. The population in this study were all employees of PT. Rotella Perbaungan Persada Mandiri totaling 55 people, while the sample is the entire population. Sampling uses a saturated / roomates census sampling technique uses the entire group of research of data in the population as research elements and subjects. The statistical test used is using the classic assumption test, hypothesis testing, multiple linear analysis, correlation coefficient and determinant coefficient. The results of this study indicate that partially a significant influence on competence on the performance of employees of PT Persada Mandiri .otella Perbaungan of tcount7,921> TTable 1,674. Partially significant influence between work motivation on employee performance thitung2,329> t table1,674. The significant effect between competency and work motivation on employee performance simultaneously is the value of Fcount 31.625> Ftable 3.18. And R-square of 0.549% and 45.1% is influenced by other factors.
Influence of Service Quality Customer Loyalty And Trust In. Pos Indonesia (Persero) Lubukpakam Ramadhani, Sri Wahyu
Junal Ilmu Manajemen Vol 1 No 2, April (2018): Management Science
Publisher : Journal of Management Science (JMAS)

Show Abstract | Download Original | Original Source | Check in Google Scholar | Full PDF (306.995 KB)

Abstract

This study aims to Determine the Effect of Service Quality and Trust on Consumer Loyalty. This research is a research that uses quantitative research. With multiple linear regression of the data analysis techniques. The population in this study are all consumers who ship goods at PT. Lubuk Pos Indonesia (Persero) Pakam. The sample in this study were 100 people who used PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero) Lubukpakam. The number of samples is calculated using the Lemeshow formula. The results of this study indicate that the independent variables items, namely service quality (X1) and trust (X2), have a positive and significant effect on consumer loyalty of PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero) Lubukpakam. The results of this study indicate Also the dominant variable that influences the consumer loyalty of PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero) Lubukpakam is service quality (X1).

Page 1 of 1 | Total Record : 5